Things that piss you off Page 1,430

Quote: sootyj @ 30th March 2014, 11:45 PM BST

But machine gunning not that I remember, I don't even know anyone on these forums who'd hold such a view.

Not even lofty or keewik? ;)

Quote: Jennie @ 30th March 2014, 11:46 PM BST

"Happy Mother's Day Mummy From The Bump". Vom.

Sick

It certainly doesn't help the pro-choice argument any either. If they're human enough to express holiday greetings from the womb, then surely they're human enough not to be aborted?

NB with facebook if I was world king, I think I'd bring in a law no more unoriginal statements or false statements.

I am sick of seeing that quote from Nelson Mandela, he didn't even write it himself, it's from Invictus that some other geezer wrote.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 30th March 2014, 11:49 PM BST

Not even lofty or keewik? ;)

Sick

It certainly doesn't help the pro-choice argument any either. If they're human enough to express holiday greetings from the womb, then surely they're human enough not to be aborted?

Keewik no and well Lofty no. Now come on periodically there's an intemperate argument about guns which goes.

DaButt give the police guns and have them shoot people.
You give the police some guns and shoot some of the people.
Me give more of the police guns and hope they don't shoot people.

Everyone else boo, hiss you right wing nutters.

So one former BCGer and yourself would have held that view, neither of you would hold the alternate view that teenagers shouldn't be tasered, unless it was an alternative to being shot.

At a stretch Kipper might have expressed such view. But no one would have held both views.

Why you need to be so upset about people holding views, that they don't actually hold is an interesting question.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 30th March 2014, 11:49 PM BST

If they're that sentient they can fight back, arm the unborn.

Quote: sootyj @ 30th March 2014, 11:55 PM BST

If they're that sentient they can fight back, arm the unborn.

Remember that they have a father who buys cards "Love from the Bump" and a mother who thinks such cards are "cute" and uses them to announce pregnancy on a social networking site.

They are already on the back foot genetically - not sure if an AK47 is a great idea.

Pregnancy does seem to warp the brains

still if it didn't we'd probably end up eating our young, like hamsters do.

Quote: sootyj @ 30th March 2014, 11:55 PM BST

Why you need to be so upset about people holding views, that they don't actually hold is an interesting question.

So what you are saying is that you can never envisage a situation where someone calls for capital punishment one moment and then changes their mind the next? I have a newsflash for you - people do it all the time.

How many people have said 'life should mean life' in one breath and moaned about the Krays being locked up for so long?

Or to take it away from capital punishment - how many people condemned Margaret Thatcher for shutting down the mines, but recently applauded Caroline Lucas for shutting down the mines?

Quote: Jennie @ 31st March 2014, 12:00 AM BST

They are already on the back foot genetically

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 31st March 2014, 12:03 AM BST

How many people have said 'life should mean life' in one breath and moaned about the Krays being locked up for so long?

Laughing out loud

To be honest most of those people are to busy hiding from Guy Ritchie and Danny Dire who hunt them down to appear in shitty British gangster flicks.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 31st March 2014, 12:03 AM BST

So what you are saying is that you can never envisage a situation where someone calls for capital punishment one moment and then changes their mind the next? I have a newsflash for you - people do it all the time.

No of course not or the Sun and the Daily Mail would have gone out of business years ago.

That's a strawman argument, as I never suggested and you didn't imply everyone.

We both meant the BCG.

Where I'm fully confident no one has expessed both of those arguments and thus been hypocritical.

I mean why did you even mention Lofty, he believes in conspiracies, doesn't trust the police in his posts.

Why on Earth would you think he's pro machinegunning protestors?

Winds light to variable.

Quote: sootyj @ 31st March 2014, 12:02 AM BST

still if it didn't we'd probably end up eating our young, like hamsters do.

Having seen many of the 'young' over the years there are quite a few that should have gone that way. There would be a few more innocent people alive/unraped/unbeaten/unsold drugs/unbeaten wives if they had. I may have been in my job too long :(

Ross if you're getting the urge to eat your pupils, just get on your bike and cycle home

Quote: roscoff @ 30th March 2014, 11:35 PM BST

Unnecessary attention seeking/begging for sympathy/weak minded.... It's all bollocks. It's also shallow and needy. The only person you share those thoughts with are you're family in private. Bloody pathetic attempt for public sympathy. Get some perspective and stop washing your grief in public. Awfulness at it's most awful!

Agreed.
Facebook is turning us American.
And there can be no greater crime than that.

Quote: Lazzard @ 31st March 2014, 10:24 AM BST

Agreed.

Someone's a big fan of Putin / Allah / President Xi.

Quote: Lazzard @ 31st March 2014, 10:24 AM BST

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 31st March 2014, 12:58 PM BST

Someone's a big fan of Putin / Allah / President Xi.

Wladimir Putin or Ted Nugent?...nastrovje!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 31st March 2014, 1:11 PM BST

Wladimir Putin or Ted Nugent?...nastrovje!

Worshipping Allah or...um, death?...Allah Akbar!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 31st March 2014, 1:18 PM BST

Worshipping Allah or...um, death?...Allah Akbar!

This guy?

Why do the muslims like Admiral Ackbar so much