Things that piss you off Page 1,276

Well you two shouldn't be so naughty, should you!

Quote: roscoff @ July 16 2013, 10:22 PM BST

Speed awareness courses that take up 4 hours of your life!

Nice to see you back Roscoff Wave

OR posting on the football thread and making it so f**king big you have to scroll sideways!

The old players used to be able to scroll sideways.
But these new fancy dans?

Dans

Fixed it.

Quote: keewik @ July 16 2013, 9:12 PM BST

that, I must say, is utter shite. I was stung by a wasp that I didn't even know was there - it had manoevered itself between my wrist and the sleeve of my jacket.
Today I swear I saw a wasp which was about 2 inches long. At first we thought it was a dragonfly but the colour was wrong.

May have been a hornet.

I saw a similar one some years ago. I thought maybe Queen Wasps are big, but I never checked.

Quote: keewik @ July 16 2013, 9:12 PM BST

that, I must say, is utter shite. I was stung by a wasp that I didn't even know was there - it had manoevered itself between my wrist and the sleeve of my jacket.

Pff. You're a wasp goader, pure and simple.

Quote: zooo @ July 16 2013, 11:22 PM BST

Fixed it.

Sorry about that ! I did notice and deleted the post (I thought) and replaced it with the one lower down when I found out how to do a euro €

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 17 2013, 1:52 PM BST

Sorry about that ! I did notice and deleted the post (I thought) and replaced it with the one lower down when I found out how to do a euro €

Doing a € is easy. Just take a £ and multiply it by 0.8.

Quote: Nogget @ July 17 2013, 2:02 PM BST

Doing a € is easy. Just take a £ and multiply it by 0.8.

>_<

Quote: Will Cam @ July 16 2013, 10:45 PM BST

Nice to see you back Roscoff Wave

Thank you Will. At least someone cares Teary the rest of them just use me as their plaything Errr

Quote: roscoff @ July 18 2013, 11:31 AM BST

Thank you Will. At least someone cares Teary the rest of them just use me as their plaything Errr

I've noticed your return. You seem to be some sort of "periodic drunkard" when it comes to posting activity on the BCG. Are you completely abstinent during your absences or are you cheating on us on other comedy sites?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ July 19 2013, 7:38 AM BST

I've noticed your return. You seem to be some sort of "periodic drunkard" when it comes to posting activity on the BCG. Are you completely abstinent during your absences or are you cheating on us on other comedy sites?

How very dare you! Myself and Aaron have a deep and loving relationship based on the mutual understanding that we never speak of the love that has no name. It could have a name, but at the moment it doesn't. I wanted to call it Morris but he wouldn't have it.

In the supermarket when someone is pushing a trolley but looking the other way and then gives me a dirty look when they nearly run into me. despite the fact I was trying to move out the way.

David Cameron is very keen to say people need to go out an get a job

And he is spot on

And if everyone could have a job like HIS then they probably would

Does this f**k actually do any work?

At Wimbledon the other week

Sat watching the cricket at Lords today

Free loading lazy workshy over privileged c**t

Yes you shouldn't sit on your arse all day - do what I do and get a job - and sit on your arse all day doing shit all except get pissed up on champagne and stuffing your gob with strawberrys and lobster - bought with tax payers money

Work? You don't know the meaning of the word

I do more 'work' in a week than you do in a year

Twat!