Things that piss you off Page 1,275

Quote: lofthouse @ July 15 2013, 9:58 PM BST

John Shuttleworth always calls them jaspers

Where I come from we call them wazzies.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ July 16 2013, 9:18 PM BST

Me too. I thought I was weird. Now I know it's a perfectly normal thing to think :)

Laughing out loud
I am definitely normal. Ish.

You know when you let people past and they don't say thanks.

The programme that I've had to escape from , about Diana's dresses. Since throughout her life the media spent their time bringing us depressingly bland and empty footage of her, what more fitting way to remember her than by talking about her bloody dresses?

Quote: David Smith @ July 16 2013, 9:25 PM BST

You know when you let people past and they don't say thanks.

Be fair David, you probably didn't hear them through the windscreen of your train.

For some reason I put British Comedy Guide in on YouTube and it's come up with Men Behaving Badly S4E3

Washing instructions that tell you 'reshape while damp' and dry the thing lying flat. How are you supposed to do that? On the bloody carpet?

Quote: keewik @ July 16 2013, 9:43 PM BST

Washing instructions that tell you 'reshape while damp' and dry the thing lying flat. How are you supposed to do that? On the bloody carpet?

Don't know, and why should you have to lie flat?

On the bloody carpet?

I would wash the carpet first.

Yeah, I've always wondered what they're envisaging when they say that.

I would try stretching something like netting (or anything that lets air through) across the top of a rotary washing line, and lying the garment on top of that.

When my bloody mobile won't work. I suspect it's something to do with the atmosphere or something.

Why have I got the theme for Woman's Hour in my head suddenly?

Speed awareness courses that take up 4 hours of your life!

Quote: roscoff @ July 16 2013, 10:22 PM BST

Speed awareness courses that take up 4 hours of your life!

I've just been clocked and got to respond.

Sneaky bastards. I thought they'd stopped using speed cameras.