Things that piss you off Page 1,261

Quote: David Smith @ June 8 2013, 1:14 PM BST

On this forum if,Aaron sees bullying he will give you warning I think? If I see it on my forum it is goodbye for them and they have got banned permanently straight away with no warning.

Yeah, but I think you have to check first if it's not a misunderstanding. So maybe a warning first can be helpful to avoid such a misunderstanding. If they continue after the warning then you can send em to hell...or to the BCG. ;)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ June 8 2013, 7:23 PM BST

Yeah, but I think you have to check first if it's not a misunderstanding. So maybe a warning first can be helpful to avoid such a misunderstanding. If they continue after the warning then you can send em to hell...or to the BCG. ;)

He did it twice in a few minutes before I give him a warning.

Quote: David Smith @ June 8 2013, 9:55 PM BST

He did it twice in a few minutes before I give him a warning.

I didn't know that was possible.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ June 8 2013, 10:43 PM BST

I didn't know that was possible.

Well,it is.

All this talk of a rival forum is very disrespectful to the mighty BCG. I fear for how this will affect Aaron.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 8 2013, 10:56 PM BST

All this talk of a rival forum is very disrespectful to the mighty BCG. I fear for how this will affect Aaron.

I didn't say it was a rival was it? :). I just said I banned someone from my forum today and how I dealt with it. Anyway I said Aaron will probably deal with bullying a different way than I do.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 8 2013, 10:56 PM BST

Maybe Aaron was the bully. He tries to ruin David's forum...incognito of course.

My Brittas Empire series 2 is in one of those cardboard DVD slip out box things

The top part got opened up some how so I superglued it shut

Now I can't get the f**king DVD out!

COLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

Angry

I didn't finish to 9pm tonight. Stupid 1927 to Huddersfield! Angry I had to get the 2100 to Clitheroe. Got 156420 home tonight with table seats! Cool

I had to fix 142044 with a door fault. Angry

When you have to dry yourself when you get out of the shower! Now that pisses you off!

Also I confused people at work today by saying this train is out of service and not going to Huddersfield! :D

Quote: G180e @ June 11 2013, 10:01 PM BST

When you have to dry yourself when you get out of the shower! Now that pisses you off!

You mean when it's hot weather?

Yup

Drives me insane

Guff.

Guff guff guff.

Guff guff guff guff*