Things that piss you off Page 1,260

:O :O :O

Maybe you should have banned the one that was bullied. That way you'd have lost only one member instead of a few.

Quote: David Smith @ June 8 2013, 12:36 PM BST

I have just bummed someone on my forum without warning.

THat wasnt very moderate

Turns out it was due to a credit not been applied to my bill. The last one I recieved stated that I went over my allowed limits, Which I did but protested as I was told when I signed up that I get a warning when I was close to going over. The warning never came and I got a huge bill.

The company halfed the bill, seems they just forgot they had said they would. Good thing their customer service is good or I would be curently looking for another service provider.

Now I'm not sure anymore if I join Davis Smith's forums.

Quote: sootyj @ June 8 2013, 12:47 PM BST

THat wasnt very moderate

He did it a couple of times I was waiting for him to do it again he did so I banned him.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ June 8 2013, 12:49 PM BST

Now I'm not sure anymore if I join Davis Smith's forums.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ June 8 2013, 12:44 PM BST

Maybe you should have banned the one that was bullied. That way you'd have lost only one member instead of a few.

People were happy I banned him he was a troublemaker on the forum.

Quote: David Smith @ June 8 2013, 12:43 PM BST

I banned them for bullying a member and it was rude for other people on the forum so I have banned them without warning permanently

I thought you banned more than one. Misunderstanding.

David, why do you have a General General thread when the forum is called "Anything Else"? Surely it should be the "Anything anything else thread" or something? Eh?

Your OFAH forum would look nicer with a few pictures, David.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ June 8 2013, 12:57 PM BST

Your OFAH forum would look nicer with a few pictures, David.

That is not my forum that is George Roper's.

Quote: Lee @ June 8 2013, 12:55 PM BST

David, why do you have a General General thread when the forum is called "Anything Else"? Surely it should be the "Anything anything else thread" or something? Eh?

Ta,for that Lee.

Quote: Lee @ June 8 2013, 12:40 PM BST

Do you rule with an iron fish, David?

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

No, it's David Smith, moderating where no man has gone before.

Quote: George Kaplan @ June 8 2013, 1:04 PM BST

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

No, it's David Smith, moderating where no man has gone before.

Laughing out loud

People bovinecrapping that they've helped with a publicity shoot for the new Doctor, which is apparently when the announcement rumour emanated from.

Quote: David Smith @ June 8 2013, 12:52 PM BST

He did it a couple of times I was waiting for him to do it again he did so I banned him.

Laughing out loud

People were happy I banned him he was a troublemaker on the forum.

That's weird, most moderators actually create trolling sockpuppets to bully other members, just to get everyone posting more. That's why Lee created me.

Quote: Nogget @ June 8 2013, 1:10 PM BST

That's weird, most moderators actually create trolling sockpuppets to bully other members, just to get everyone posting more. That's why Lee created me.

On this forum if,Aaron sees bullying he will give you warning I think? If I see it on my forum it is goodbye for them and they have got banned permanently straight away with no warning.