Things that piss you off Page 1,257

>_< Sorry,Lee wrong thread! No it doesn't you make me laugh lots of times. :D

Was that supposed to be in the made up rumours thread?

Haaaaaaaaaa! :P

No the status report thread. Sorry I had just drunk a can of beer and I put it in this thread.

Quote: David Smith @ June 5 2013, 8:49 PM BST

No the status report thread. Sorry I had just drunk a can of beer and I put it in this thread.

It's against BCG rules to post while under the influence of alcohol.

Well not a full can about 1 or 2 mouthfuls of beer. Sorry! Do I need to take the Breathalyzer?

If Chip tells you to blow on anything, you walk away!

I had a weird taste in my mouth so I had a tiny bit of beer to wipe the taste away. It works for me.

Quote: David Smith @ June 5 2013, 9:22 PM BST

I had a weird taste in my mouth so I had a tiny bit of beer to wipe the taste away. It works for me.

Oh God . . .

Quote: chipolata @ June 5 2013, 9:01 PM BST

It's against BCG rules to post while under the influence of alcohol.

Wave

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ June 2 2013, 2:19 PM BST

Talking of daft punk, what about 'glam rock'?

I was about in the 70's and 80's - when T Rex, Sweet, The Glitter Band , Mud, Slade and a thousand other were starting up. Never once did I hear their genre described as Glam Rock.

Who invented the term Glam Rock?

Were you asleep during the early 70s or just not listening to the radio or reading the music papers?

Quote: Kenneth @ August 1 2012, 1:13 PM BST

I take that back about those cheapo batteries being crap. Sure my cordless mouse gobbled them up, but last month I found one in a pocket of my laptop bag and put it into a novelty beer clock, which has been ticking away happily ever since.

In the spirit of David Smith, I feel compelled to mention that the battery in question has just croaked after a solid performance. And it's now Chinese Dragon Boat festival, which is another excuse to get merrily drunk - and there remain plenty of Chinese women seeking British husbands, so any of you geezers thinking nothing could be worse than growing old alone should drop me a line. And if it doesn't work out, perhaps she'll divorce as soon as she gets her UK citizenship. And now it's back to David Smith: David.

Quote: David Smith @ June 5 2013, 9:22 PM BST

It always starts like this.
;)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ June 6 2013, 8:06 PM BST

It always starts like this.
;)

At least it wasn't a sweetie . . .

Booking fees etc.

Just booked for Ken Dodd in December.

Print my own tickets option selected.

2 x £21 suddenly becomes £50.

Bastards.

My stupid sodding toaster