Things that piss you off Page 1,252

Quote: Oldrocker @ May 30 2013, 11:44 PM BST

A seven day suspension for bringing the forum into disrepute I say !

Oi!

Your doing the equivalent of a footballer running up to the ref brandishing an imaginary card trying to get an opponent booked!

Boo sir! boo I say!!

Pirate

Oh I see. So it wasn't me. There were others who REALLY lost their patience.

And it did piss me off too that the Mods let it continue.

WHY????

Quote: lofthouse @ May 31 2013, 5:51 PM BST

Oi!

Your doing the equivalent of a footballer running up to the ref brandishing an imaginary card trying to get an opponent booked!

Boo sir! boo I say!!

Pirate

Quote: Oldrocker @ May 31 2013, 8:50 PM BST

You're trying to wind me up aren't you!

Whistling nnocently

:P

The hype around Daft Punk. I don't want to hear them being revered as gods, cos to me it's just mundane dance music.

Quote: Nogget @ June 2 2013, 10:37 AM BST

The hype around Daft Punk. I don't want to hear them being revered as gods, cos to me it's just mundane dance music.

Agreed.
It really does need a small boy in the crowd to point out that they're in the all-together.

Quote: Nogget @ June 2 2013, 10:37 AM BST

Personally I'm a more of an AIR sort of guy when it comes to French pop music.

Talking of daft punk, what about 'glam rock'?

I was about in the 70's and 80's - when T Rex, Sweet, The Glitter Band , Mud, Slade and a thousand other were starting up. Never once did I hear their genre described as Glam Rock.

Who invented the term Glam Rock?

When I was working on Friday the broken train I was working on and Passengers mistook me as a conductor! Angry. And they was all waiting for me to do the tickets!
Don't you love passengers? Angry

Did you inform them?

Quote: David Smith @ June 2 2013, 2:47 PM BST

When I was working on Friday the broken train I was working on and Passengers mistook me as a conductor! Angry. And they was all waiting for me to do the tickets!

Weren't you in the kitchen?

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ June 2 2013, 2:49 PM BST

Weren't you in the kitchen?

No I was on the train fixing and I did inform them but they didn't listen. I told them to get of the train to go on the replacement set. But they insisted they stayed on this train! I was about to lock the train if they didn't move.

Quote: David Smith @ June 2 2013, 2:47 PM BST

Was the train actually broken before you started tinkering around with it??

And was there any bits left over after you put it all back together again?

Quote: lofthouse @ June 2 2013, 2:58 PM BST

Was the train actually broken before you started tinkering around with it??

And was there any bits left over after you put it all back together again?

Of course the train was broken. That's why I had to fix it. There was no bits left over.