Things that piss you off Page 1,187

...looking after number two...

Quote: Nigel Ball @ February 7 2013, 7:45 PM GMT

Come on people its a comedy forum I was joking. :P Whistling nnocently

Yes, but it's a British one!

Buses that are early.

You time your arrival at the stop with three or four minutes in hand and the f**kin' thing goes past five minutes early !

I'd rather it were five minutes late !

Angry

Buses

BUSES!???

Don't talk to me about twatting buses

*storms off muttering obscenities*

Ben's avatar-less appearance. Can't we have a whip-round and buy him a new one?

Quote: Lee @ February 7 2013, 8:01 PM GMT

Yes, but it's a British one!

eh? what? when? where? who? what am I foreign? if I was wouldn't I be able to post? that's just comedy-ist Lee! :P Wave

Clare Balding.

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 7 2013, 8:34 PM GMT

Buses that are early.

You time your arrival at the stop with three or four minutes in hand and the f**kin' thing goes past five minutes early !

I'd rather it were five minutes late !

Angry

If they're early, why the f**k don't they wait at the stop - then leave on time?
Because they're twats.

I've driven buses for a living before... And you're not on your own. Everybody hates bus drivers: people who park in bus stops ( just to pop into the shops ) so you have to wait till they're good and ready before you can drop off/pick up - they hate you. The ones who pull out of a junction in front of you while you're going 50mph despite it being just about the slowest stopping vehicle on the road - they hate you. The ones who don't seem to understand that a bus that's 40 feet long and more than 8 wide won't go through the gap their vauxhall corsa will - they hate you. The ones that think you're a bank and not a bus - "what do you mean you can't change a twenty pound note for my £1.10 fare?" - they hate you. The ones that pay £2-70 in one and two pence pieces and get angry when you count it and there's £2.20... " you could let me off with that" ( which means pay it for them! ) - they hate you. The people who don't know how roundabouts/box junctions/solid white lines and traffic lights! Work - they hate you. The ones who will moan about the bus being one minute late and stand there for five minutes looking for their return ticket which they "definitely have" - they hate you.

MUCH more often than that bus being early it'll most likely be the previous bus that's late.

Still ... F**king bus drivers!

I needed to install Google Chrome, because one site I use doesn't work properly in Internet Explorer (I use Windows 8 with touchscreen laptop, so IE is the best for 99% of websites).

Google Chrome enforces itself all over my computer, deletes all my Internet Explorer buttons/tiles/shortcuts on the desktop, start bar etc.

Virus programmes are the same. Acting like children, and undermining each other. It's just desperate and annoying

P C World!

Quote: Sinon @ February 11 2013, 10:31 AM GMT

I've driven buses for a living before... And you're not on your own. Everybody hates bus drivers: people who park in bus stops ( just to pop into the shops ) so you have to wait till they're good and ready before you can drop off/pick up - they hate you. The ones who pull out of a junction in front of you while you're going 50mph despite it being just about the slowest stopping vehicle on the road - they hate you. The ones who don't seem to understand that a bus that's 40 feet long and more than 8 wide won't go through the gap their vauxhall corsa will - they hate you. The ones that think you're a bank and not a bus - "what do you mean you can't change a twenty pound note for my £1.10 fare?" - they hate you. The ones that pay £2-70 in one and two pence pieces and get angry when you count it and there's £2.20... " you could let me off with that" ( which means pay it for them! ) - they hate you. The people who don't know how roundabouts/box junctions/solid white lines and traffic lights! Work - they hate you. The ones who will moan about the bus being one minute late and stand there for five minutes looking for their return ticket which they "definitely have" - they hate you.

MUCH more often than that bus being early it'll most likely be the previous bus that's late.

Still ... F**king bus drivers!

How about the ones who sail blissfully passed the bus stop though you've stuck out your hand or the ones who see you in their mirrors trying to get to the bus but shut the door and pull off anyway or the ones who stop to have a nice little chat when they're actually driving different buses and my personal favourite the ones that pull off like Stirling Moss whilst an OAP is still trying to get to her seat. Hilarious!

Quote: roscoff @ February 11 2013, 11:20 PM GMT

How about the ones who sail blissfully passed the bus stop though you've stuck out your hand or the ones who see you in their mirrors trying to get to the bus but shut the door and pull off anyway or the ones who stop to have a nice little chat when they're actually driving different buses and my personal favourite the ones that pull off like Stirling Moss whilst an OAP is still trying to get to her seat. Hilarious!

I could answer all those questions for you... If you are serious?

Have you ever driven ANYTHING by the way?

Ah ok... You were being amusing.

Anyway... How many holidays do teachers get?

* shakes fist *

Drawing Graphs

Got to the bus stop five minutes early to day and the bus turned up almost immediately so I was seated and warm !

:P

Look, this top of the page stuff is getting ridiculous ! . . .