Things that piss you off Page 1,178

Maybe I will!

Is it legal to marry a global corporation? And if not, why not?

Someone married a bridge once. Or was it a wall...

A wall

T'was on QI

Or was it hignfy,...

Some demented German bitch anyhoo

Quote: chipolata @ January 25 2013, 12:17 PM GMT

It's Twitter Twitter Twitter with you, zooo! You should marry it if you love it that much!

And yet she doesn't even tweet that much!

Who's she, the cat's mother?

You wish!

True.

Andy Townsend.

There are two sides named City on the pitch, you twat. Neither has more of right to it.

It's just as bad when Newcastle Utd play Manchester Utd. Man Utd are always referred to as Utd. F**kers.

With you on Townsend

Bloody awful

I'm pissed off with everything at the moment. Everyone thinks they know it all when they just don't - you don't have a f**king crystal ball so stop pretending to be f**king Gypsy Rose Lee!

I hear negativity, bitchiness, nastiness at every turn and I'm sick of it. You're polluting my mind with it all and it totally sucks!

I booked something special for someone last week and its been devalued by them only being prepared to turn up for half of it. This is because they'd rather make a pointless journey 'for lunch' that could be done at any time. I just think it's really disrespectful and rude.

I'm just going to have 'WELCOME' tattooed on my forehead so people can walk all over me. I only want people to be happy and won't speak out - more f**king fool me!

Angry

Took me a while to realise that the "Tune in to my Pleasuredome mix..." is your sig! I thought it was part of the original message. Angry yet passive DJ's. The best kind!

I know what you mean about bloody negative people polluting everything. Stand tall and don't let them get you down.

That's why we need comedy in this world. You can't make the negative people stop...you have to make sure you have the last laugh....or any laugh at all.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ January 28 2013, 5:20 PM GMT

That's why we need comedy in this world.

I'll delete all my threads in Critique then...

Don't let the arseholes grind you down. As I get older I think there are people you should cut right out of your life (if possible) if all they do is make you feel worthless.