Wankers...

Quote: lofthouse @ January 28 2013, 10:49 PM GMT

Ya

F**k em'

Some peeps just can't help being tossers

I work with my fair share of them

Wankers...

Yes, how are things at Samaritans?

Getting head aches after a few hours in front of a computer (writing a term paper). Is it techno smog, something with my eyes or simply psychosomatic?

Maybe your screen is too bright?

Quote: zooo @ January 29 2013, 1:01 PM GMT

Maybe your screen is too bright?

Could be an explanation...I'm not sure.

Orrr maybe you need to drink more water or get more sleep. Or you need glasses/new glasses!

I simply forget to drink during winter; I'm not that thirsty and have to force myself. It's no problem in the summer.

Set up a drip.

Quote: zooo @ January 29 2013, 1:12 PM GMT

Set up a drip.

Nah, the people at the university would think I have cancer or something. :D

I think it's my eyes...but I don't think I need glasses.

Quote: zooo @ January 29 2013, 1:12 PM GMT

Set up a drip.

Try this for size.

:D

People who say awesome all the time and but yeah. Folk tht don't say thank you when you open the doors for them in shops. Rude bus drivers. Businesspeak and Taxi drivers who pick you up and don't engage in conversation because they are too busy talking to fellow taxi drivers on the phone.

Talkative taxi drivers are worse

So you're off to the abortion clinic, was the guy who knocked you up good looking?

There are people who like chatty taxi drivers? Well, I never! I always feel guilty about avoiding conversation with taxi drivers because I guess it's a lonely job if they don't talk to the customers, but the last thing I want is to be stuck in a traffic jam with someone I'm making awkward, stilted small talk with.

Every writing job these days seems to want to talk at 6am about what they vaguely want to do. Dude if you can't write it you're never going to be able to speak it.