Things that piss you off Page 1,142

Why don't you use spotufy?

I don't have an iPod but have you tried Googling "itunes alternative"?

Because I begrudgingly own an iPod because all other companies gave up on making Mp3 players that could hold more than 100 albums. And Spotify doesn't have any of my type of music on it.

Quote: Lee @ December 2 2012, 1:56 PM GMT

I don't have an iPod but have you tried Googling "itunes alternative"?

Apple are bastards and insist on making you use their software if you want your ipod to work properly

Ah once I accepted the Beatles was a YouTube experience for me I was fine

Would it be easier to update your phone?

I still have to buy most of my music on cd and convert it into Mp3 files. Amazon does very well out of me now that HMV have decided that people only listen to pop/rock and HipHop.

Quote: sootyj @ December 2 2012, 1:59 PM GMT

Would it be easier to update your phone?

Ooh, no. I want my phone to work as a phone, with buttons and stuff. I need a dedicated music player for my excessively large music collection. I'm a music addict.

Roll back the updated itunes and turn off automatic update?

Good thinking, Batman!

I'm Batman :D

I suppose it makes sense if your literally just using it for music I hadi had Ayn iPod and couldn't get the just music thing

But then I am pretty much done deaf

Quote: Harridan @ December 2 2012, 2:23 PM GMT

Clever bit of Google image searching that

Quote: Harridan @ December 2 2012, 2:23 PM GMT

Brilliant, but I don't understand Robin? Is that not Robin?

plastic man, according to the website

Quote: Harridan @ December 2 2012, 2:32 PM GMT

plastic man, according to the website

What's his power? Bad for the environment? Who is his arch-nemesis? Bag For Life Man?

Opie p poor credit rating

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ November 30 2012, 6:07 PM GMT

I don't know if it's the same down your end but I drive past a JD Wetherspoon's nearly every morning at around 07:45 and there are always the same piss-heads waiting for it to open at 8:00.

It always crosses my mind - how come I am driving to work to try make ends meet and these idle drunkards can drink everyday and not strike a bat.

Now that does boil my piss

Some people habitually work nights and go to the pub at the end of their shift.