Things that piss you off Page 1,143

;) They might be having a Lavazza?

Quote: Harridan @ December 2 2012, 2:02 PM GMT

Ooh, no. I want my phone to work as a phone, with buttons and stuff. I need a dedicated music player for my excessively large music collection. I'm a music addict.

That's a shame, you can get a 32GB SD card for about £15, or 64GB if you really want.

The sound quality of digital TV

It's crap

Often I get a tapping tapping noise interference

Drives me potty

Analogue FTW

Quote: lofthouse @ December 2 2012, 8:54 PM GMT

The sound quality of the 3 milkman I buried alive in my basement

It's crap

Often I get a tapping tapping noise interference

Drives me potty

Analogue FTW

Who ever bought you DIY the Fred West way, has a lot to answer for.

Quote: sootyj @ December 2 2012, 8:57 PM GMT

Who ever bought you DIY the Fred West way, has a lot to answer for.

Laughing out loud

Hehe

Bugger!

The new O2 advert with Gary Oldman makes me want to puke my own bollock sack up

F**k you Oldman

You've no credibility

Your a f**king bitchy little pussy whore

F**k you

Twattttt

While we're on the subject of adverts, I didn't believe that advertisers could make a bigger bunch of twats than the Argos aliens.

However, the Vodaphone Bees might have something to say about that.

I know it's not very nice of me, but I'm really fed up with seeing the royal family top of the page when I go to read the news. Congratulations, you're having a baby, let us know in 6 months that it's a healthy boy/girl. But I don't want to know every time she goes for an ultrasound or he visits her when she's staying in the hospital.

Also: 'secret' tracks on albums. Who came up with that? Who wants that? A 3 minute song, 20 minutes of silence and then another song? WHY?!

Quote: Harridan @ December 4 2012, 11:52 AM GMT

Also: 'secret' tracks on albums. Who came up with that? Who wants that? A 3 minute song, 20 minutes of silence and then another song? WHY?!

It is a smidge annoying when you have to wait a massive amount of time. There's a great hidden track on a Jarvis Cocker album called "The C**ts Are Still Running The World" but it takes about twenty odd minutes of silence to get to it.

There's a Take That album with 20 minutes of silence, and it's by far the best bit.
*waits for zooo*

:)
Yes it's true, I will indeed lose sleep over the fact that someone made a joke about a pop group I haven't listened to in 10 years, but once made the mistake of saying they 'weren't that bad', and have ever since have been treated like I'm their official ambassador...

Quote: zooo @ December 4 2012, 12:43 PM GMT

:)
Yes it's true, they 'weren't that bad', and I'm their official ambassador...

If you say so. Here's a treat for you!

Lovely. The 10 year old me is moist...

I can't stop laughing at the ridiculousness of that picture!