Things that piss you off Page 1,063

Quote: Godot Taxis @ July 28 2012, 1:35 AM BST

Huh?

I don't know? It was a joke or something. It's late and I can't be arsed to explain.

Quote: Lee @ July 28 2012, 2:11 AM BST

I don't know? It was a joke or something. It's late and I can't be arsed to explain.

*moved to showcase

Laughing out loud

Quote: walt @ July 28 2012, 2:10 AM BST

Gout, it really does piss me off, don't even know why I've got it.

I'm a fellow sufferer of Gout, I feel your pain.
It's the hot weather and dehydration that brings it on.

Take fluids all day in this weather

Dunno if it's because my laptop is dying but everytime I try to come on here I have to reset my password.

Is someone trying to tell me something?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 28 2012, 2:16 AM BST

*moved to showcase

Laughing out loud

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 28 2012, 2:16 AM BST

*moved to showcase

:D Freeeveeee!!

Laughing out loud I had evil gout- thank God is gone now.

TTPYO: Having to set up an account on every f**king website I want to buy things from. I want to spend less than £10 on a website that I will never buy from again, or at least not frequently enough that an account would be at all useful (as I won't remember my login details).

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ July 28 2012, 8:18 AM BST

I'm a fellow sufferer of Gout, I feel your pain.
It's the hot weather and dehydration that brings it on.

Take fluids all day in this weather

And if your GP can't help, change GPs.

I suffered from gout regularly for 20 years, knees/toes/knuckles/ankles/elbows, until referred by a locum to Dr Ali at New X hospital. When he saw the medication my GP was prescribing he was amazed. He said it was so out of date.

A quick change of medication and fingers crossed, I haven't had it back since then.

I'm on 300mg of Allopurinal a day.

Quote: Chappers @ July 28 2012, 9:49 AM BST

Dunno if it's because my laptop is dying but everytime I try to come on here I have to reset my password.

Is someone trying to tell me something?

Well, at least your name hasn't gone grey yet !

Aye me too. Still got to watch if I'm doing a physical job in hot weather though - I sometimes feel the oncoming twinges

I'm lucky since I lost weight mine rarely shows its evil face.

Down with gout.

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 5 2009, 4:17 PM BST

Angry Who would have thought that a 12½ pence battery would be shit, eh Kenneth?

I take that back about those cheapo batteries being crap. Sure my cordless mouse gobbled them up, but last month I found one in a pocket of my laptop bag and put it into a novelty beer clock, which has been ticking away happily ever since.

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 28 2012, 2:22 PM BST

For gout? I strongly recommend a diet of cranberries and cherries. And goji berries. Not that I'm familiar with the ailment myself.

This site is rapidly becoming the British Alopurinol Guide

but God bless it's amazing recuperative powers.