Things that piss you off Page 1,064

Quote: sootyj @ August 1 2012, 1:48 PM BST

This site is rapidly becoming the British Alopurinol Guide

TTPYO: Having to look up Alopurinol to find out what it means - well having to look it up twice as sooty forgot there's two 'L's in Allopurinol.

Not sure what to make about all this gout talk - were you all in Dad's Army and shit?

Oh look, the Rude One is back.

;) Yes cranberries are good for gout, but bad if you have heart tablets or diabetes!

The Guardian.

What the heck has gone on there? It more and more reads like a sort of witless version of the Sun and and it's got such an editorial slant. Not too mention the awful shrill columnist.

I mean I went back after a long break for one edition, but not again!

Restaurants and food places that have a website but don't post their menu.

When the microwave stops working.

Phone Apps that don't work.

Fire alarms that malfunction two hours after you've gone to asleep.

Quote: reds @ August 5 2012, 1:58 PM BST

Restaurants and food places that have a website but don't post their menu.

I also hate this.

TTPMO:
People.

Exes.

People that are exes.

Life.

I was just about to post the exact same thing!

Knowing that five minutes ago I thought of something really important that I had to do, but not now being able to think what it was...

Quote: Tursiops @ August 5 2012, 7:13 PM BST

Knowing that five minutes ago I thought of something really important that I had to do, but not now being able to think what it was...

Check on cures for Alzheimers?

Quote: Tursiops @ August 5 2012, 7:13 PM BST

That annoys me, too, but what's worse is realising there's probably lots of other really important things you thought of doing in the past, but you've now forgotten all about them. And yet I can still remember things I don't even want to, like the lyrics to "Brown Girl in the Ring."

She looks like a sugar in a plum, PLUM PLUM.

Show me your motions, tra-la-la-la-la.

Not helping guys.

Tra-lalalalala