Things that piss you off Page 1,062

Quote: Harridan @ July 26 2012, 7:53 AM BST

Do they hang out with your gardener? You'll have to forgive me if I'm disinclined to believe everything you say.

You're the only person on this forum who thinks I'm lying.

There are many promiscuous gay men, there are many monogamoua gay men. The same goes for straight men, straight women and gay women.

Well those cottages and bushes are not full of straight men and women.

Extrapolating your experience to the whole population is an unwise thing to do.

I thought you said I made it up.

Quote: Harridan @ July 26 2012, 10:57 AM BST

except that I am not saying that the vast majority of gay men behave in a certain way (ie. most gay men enjoy cottaging and sexually harrassing other men).

I didn't say 'a vast majority' I said 'a majority'. That could be 51% . As it happens I would say it was probably 75%. This is my conclusion based on years of knowing gay men and (once sharing a house - not a cottage) with one. I believe that the gay men I've met form a representative sample but even so I have allowed for error as 95% of the gay men I've known were very promiscuous.

I didn't say that gay men 'enjoyed sexually harassing other men' either. I said they made cottages in gym saunas. It stands to reason if you enter a cottage you're going to get your dick felt. I don't care if every gay man in the world fists the next in an endless fisting tower of babel reaching into the cloud layer so long it takes place in the appropriate place for it.

Quote: Marc P @ July 26 2012, 11:30 AM BST

I don;t think Godot said he was 'wary' I read it that he had a lot of gay friends, was comfortable in their presence and they had related to him some of the activities he described. I could be wrong.

Marc you're not wrong. I have many gay friends and even a gay client.

I really can't be f**ked to discuss this anymore. Think whatever the hell you want.

Midges piss me off. Angry

Quote: Booo @ July 27 2012, 5:56 PM BST

Midge Ure piss me off. Angry

He was like a God in the 1980 and now he spends his vast fortune playing knock up Ginger probably.

The twat.

Quote: Harridan @ July 27 2012, 5:50 PM BST

I really can't be f**ked to discuss this anymore. Think whatever the hell you want.

Does this really piss you off?

Quote: sootyj @ July 27 2012, 5:58 PM BST

He was like a God in the 1980 and now he spends his vast fortune playing knock up Ginger probably.

The twat.

:D

I knew you'd do something with it but I thought it'd be 'midgets'.

Did you like those puppies I bought with your Argos card.

Quote: Booo @ July 27 2012, 6:58 PM BST

:D

I knew you'd do something with it but I thought it'd be 'midgets'.

They don't sell them online, yet.

Quote: sootyj @ July 27 2012, 7:14 PM BST

Did you like those puppies I bought with your Argos card.

They don't sell them online, yet.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Harridan @ July 27 2012, 5:50 PM BST

I really can't be f**ked to discuss this anymore.

You never did discuss it. You didn't have any opinions other than I was wrong.

I don't even know what you are referring to? But it's not her opinion it is FACT. ;)

Huh?

Oil spill on keyboard. Using, On-Screen keyboard. So effing slow, one handed. My fault, clumsy moo.

Handy though
I didn't even realise there was an on screen one until I needed it.

Gout, it really does piss me off, don't even know why I've got it.