The Sitcom Project Page 5

I have had an idea for a long time called the Devil's Blurb.I have done some work towards it but thats by the by. Its based on a modern day worker for the Devil, who has to aquire a certain ammount of soul's. He advertises on My Space and You Tube etc. All very modernised.

Another one I had was based on a couple that go on holiday, meet another couple and end up having their identities stolen. They go home and all trace of there exsistence has been erased and this new couple have been replaced with them.

I have millions of ideas,as we all have lol

Lol I tell you what Charley I like devil Idea maybe a bit of a alternation like guy who works for devil collecting souls etc every episode ends up killing someone much to his dismay and keeps getting his request for transfer rejected. Hates his job and stuff just a thought

Quote: charley rance @ April 13, 2007, 5:46 PM

I have had an idea for a long time called the Devil's Blurb.

What an excellent premise for a programme which can almost write itself. Loads of scope to incorporate comedy that are the seven deadly sins. Brilliant.

Quote: SlagA @ April 13, 2007, 5:36 PM

I'm lucky in that I can sit in the background and watch.

Do you wanna swap seats?

No thanks, won't really have time but I would enjoy reading and editing the finished work for you all.

Am interested to read where it leads and I'm only popping up with a few observations that may or may not be useful to you guys (and gal) as and when.

All projects need leadership but getting the balance between personal and group interest is hard to achieve, so you have my total sympathy, Lee. It's a difficult path to tread and yet appear fair to all sides. For example, as a union rep in work I found myself defending views I didn't necessarily agree with personally but making a case for it because it's the choice of the majority. Now why can't my MP think that way? But saying that it's a good experience, and you'll really enjoy the learning curve, Lee.

You've got some nice ideas knocking around in there btw. Charley's is a nice one. Thanks all for making this an interesting thread.

Well The Devils Blurb can have all sorts of ideas attached,. The more the better i lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrve the different ideas.

Quote: Baumski @ April 13, 2007, 6:02 PM

What an excellent premise for a programme which can almost write itself. Loads of scope to incorporate comedy that are the seven deadly sins. Brilliant.

Just seeing the phrase 'incorporate comedy' gives me the idea of doing a 'corporate comedy' sitcom loosely based on the idea of humourless corporations trying to take over the comedy market ... wait a minute though ...

I think I'm going to have to pull out of this. (Who said Good?)

There seems to be enough interest and loads of good ideas but I've got too much on the go at the moment to give it enough time.

Oh sorry, didn't you read the small print? When you signed up for this it was contract binding.

Yes David. It has cost you your soul. *deep weirdo evil laugh*

Da...oh man this costs soul? can I write an I.O.U my bitch of an ex claimed that belonged to her along with my ass :D

Edit Of course I'm not bitter

Lots of good ideas flying around at the moment, but I still prefer the husband/son in law one. To me, it has the most potential. But, whatever idea is chosen, I'm happy to go along with it.

We'll soon have a vote to see what idea is most popular, lets just wait and see if a few more pop up.

We'll then take the winning idea and tear it apart like a pack of wild dogs. Then we'll have the start of our sitcom. Ready to be placed in the preheated oven and to be cooked until golden.

#Golden brown...Texture like sun....#

:D Sounds like a Plan Leevil

I agree with Leevil I think what we need to do is ask everyone who wants to be involved to present there ideas to the group leader, then he can set up a poll with all the different idea's names and let the group vote for which they want. Once we have decided on what premise we are going to work on we can then progress to the next stage with harmony and start pooling our group efforts into modelling characters and potential plot lines.