The Sitcom Project Page 9

Can I change my vote, instead of voting for my own idea, I'd like to vote for the Devil's Blurb idea because I've started thinking of some funny scenarios for it.

No Problem Martin Pal Vote Changed

As you wish and I'm plumping for Charley's 'Devils Blurb'. The idea sounds so deliciously funny.

So Gavin, do you want to switch roles then? Because to be honest, I'm no leader. I just wanted to write with a big group.

As a few of you have mentioned we should choose the main premise and then at some point incorporate the other ideas into it. This way this first stage acted more like a brainstorming session, which makes it more of a group project.

Yes Mate I am quite happy to take over, I think lets get the main idea sorted then see if it's feesible to incorporate the other ideas. I've begun to plan writing partners based on work previously submitted in the critque to balance skills...but if anyone desperately wants to work with someone else PM me I'll see if I can shuffle

Cheers, if you want me to edit the first post, then pm me your version and I'll change it.

I'm not fussed who I work with, even the wall flower.

I hope I am not the wallflower LOL.

Quote: Gavin @ April 19, 2007, 1:21 PM

Yes Mate I am quite happy to take over, I think lets get the main idea sorted then see if it's feesible to incorporate the other ideas. I've begun to plan writing partners based on work previously submitted in the critque to balance skills...but if anyone desperately wants to work with someone else PM me I'll see if I can shuffle

Seems like things are moving along nicely, I don't mind who I write with. Here's one of my first ever scripts I posted in the Critique thread, just so you don't have to search all over for it... https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/696

I would n't think anyone would ever accuse you of being a wallflower Charley.

Now someone just tell me what they want me to do. (not you Paul)

Quote: David Chapman @ April 20, 2007, 8:55 PM

I would n't think anyone would ever accuse you of being a wallflower Charley.

Now someone just tell me what they want me to do. (not you Paul)

Okay. On your kness.Mouth wide open. Tongue at 180 degrees. Flick said tongue at 0.2 per nano second.
Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

What's he meant to be? A stamp licker?

Sign me up as a writer please. I've done standup and acting but now I'm more into writing, especially something long-term like a sitcom.

Head over here Mr. Monkhouse - https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/1634

Leevil - you haven't bugged my room have you?