Current radio comedy Page 98

;) OH dear! well comedy is down to individual taste, 'Fags Mags and Bags' is terrific fast and chock full of lucid references.

Quote: dellas @ May 26 2012, 10:01 AM BST

Sure I have heard of David Shnieder before?

It's claimed that he took out an injunction to stop the press reporting on aspects of his private life.

(Wait for it.....)

HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN OUT AN INJUNCTION TO STOP THE PUBLIC LISTENING TO THIS COMEDY!!!!!!

:D Tee hee

I've really been enjoying Cabin Pressure

You're not the only one.

;) The buzzing in ears can be problematic ?

Cabin Pressure is still one of the best radio comedy sitcoms around. Looking forward to series 4 in the future.

Cabin Pressure Newcastle. Did John F rewrite the intro to take account of Benedict's absence? Whatever, still one of the funniest eps.

I'm probably in the minority on Cabin Pressure, but it always feels a bit synthetic and by the numbers to me. A tad workmanlike.

:D I really loved Charlie Brookers 'So wrong its right' ticked all my buttons never chuckled so much! excellent stuff.

'Awesomeballs'

Quote: dellas @ May 31 2012, 1:53 PM BST

:D I really loved Charlie Brookers 'So wrong its right' ticked all my buttons never chuckled so much! excellent stuff.

'Awesomeballs'

I'm pretty sure it's 'amazeballs' but it doesn't matter. I'm been enjoying So Wrong It's Right.

:D 'Amazeballs' or is 'Awesomeballs' better! tee hee!

Simon Day's show tootled along much like the last series. Not bad, but I expected something much better from the big man.

Just listened to A Month of June. Poor, but luckily the series consists of separate short stories so maybe the following episodes will be better.

I listened to the pilot of Stop/Start. Found it quite funny and the format reminded me of Peep Show, only they are stopping the scene and explaining themselves to the audience.