Are you Twittering? Page 38

I've found it now!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 14th February 2014, 8:43 PM GMT

I went to the pet shop to buy some breeding birds
They said have you got a storecard?
I said no but I think I've excited a pelican.

Holy moly, well done Steve!

As David Bussell would say
Someone will just nick it & then I'll just have to have a protracted war of words about copyright on the internet.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 4th March 2014, 9:56 PM GMT

I've just had the most retweets ever by far for a joke
I don't know if it's because I'm at some kind of tipping point for followers
But it's 106 & counting, beating my previous record by about 102

Good stuff, Steve! You're on a roll.

Nick Griffin MEP has had his twitter account hacked by someone called Anon and he is tweeting on his behalf.
I don't think it has been on the news yet but some of the tweets are hilarious.

here are a few of NG's tweets (before they are taken down)

Defecating in studies of the bbc.

Perhaps the Queen could suck me balls.

That @David_Cameron is a f**king bastard.

Oh shit, my weed D:

Yes @5wee7man you are a f**king faggot.

The crash of Flight MH370 was planned by Jacob Rothschild.

Bashar al Assad is a f**king murderer.

Death to the New World Order.

British National Party http://communications.bnp.org.uk/ Hacked by @Anon_0x03

Joined Twitter roughly 4 years ago and for a while was an avid user and it helped to get me writing one liners, instant feedback being one of the draws. I've not been going on there much the last year or so and went back to have a look yesterday. Is it 'quieter' on there or is that just me? eg, popular comedians getting retweeted less etc? Less tweets from people generally. Are people using facebook more or what?

I think it's as popular as ever, Shandy.

I find it useful for promoting my blog, but I'm not as avid with my personal Twitter.

I quit Twitter a few months ago. I had nothing to promote and don't really like following people.

My mate put up a picture of a 'baked potato' flavour Kit Kat he bought in Japan last year and it got retweeted 250+ times!

And of those was by Matt Lucas!

I've returned to the Twatter. Although I'm now quite lost making my way around it. I can't believe how messy it has become! I'm only following a handful of people, yet I see endless amounts of things I'm not interested in flooding my feed. #Whatsupwiththat?

You should follow Katie Hopkins @KTHopkins

All of human life is there (or low-life)

It's hard to understand why so many followers of her are there just to call her names and demand she is punished or even put to death.

The irony is beyond comprehension.

I just mentioned quitting Virgin on Twitter
They must have some sort of Bots that moniter that sort of thing on social media
I expect the CEO to contact me shortly & beg I stay

I'm not at Twitter but sometimes I wish that (Apart from Critique) that we had a maximum number of characters that we could have in one po

Haha

Sometime's Critique needs it more though