Are you Twittering? Page 33

Quote: L.E. @ March 14 2012, 4:53 PM GMT

No people results for @BussellComedy.

Possibly because I have evolved past the point of being a "person". https://twitter.com/#!/BussellComedy

Have to say that I didn't "get" Twitter at first...however, I am now a complete and utter hashtag slag with a fantastic loyal following. Twitter is also a great way to lend support to other BCG members when they need to get a message out there re something they are doing.

If you follow me (@RigidBones) and let me know you are from BCG I will follow back and help spread the word about you/what you are up to.

I've started using Twitter again, so if anyone wants to follow me: @thebenricketts

I've just set up a twitter account for our stuff.

http://www.twitter.com/RealTeamFilmIt

Someone had already taken TeamFilmIt :(

You don't need to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves! but just in case you can't I live
@carlosmanwelly

Is there any way to check how many people have retweeted somebody elses tweet? Or can you only know that if it's your own account?

Just click "Expand" at the bottom of the tweet and it should tell you.

I much prefer Twitter to Facebook.

Yep. Love Twitter, hate Facebook.

I hate the way Facebook posts everything you do on other people's newsfeed. Every uploaded photo, like, comment or whatever.

Exactly. Mind your own business, Facebook. Angry

Facebook seem svery old fashioned to me now. I have an account, but I don't use it.

I just check it to see what a couple of friends are doing who I don't live near and who aren't on Twitter.
If those two or three people weren't on it I'd delete my profile right now.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 22 2013, 3:30 PM GMT

Facebook seem svery old fashioned to me now. I have an account, but I don't use it.

I'd have closed my FB account if it weren't so useful for poncing props, locations and expertise. Also, directing people to my Twitter.

I have decided to keep my twitter account open but locked to those I don't allow viewing privileges.