Plus One - The Series Page 4

How many twats, shits and f**ks do I need in a script to be cutting edge?
It'd be quite funny if it just settled down a bit and stopped shouting
"This is really wacky, here's a mental line like the Simpsons would have, some controversial bits like Sinefeld and shit, f**k, twat, gayness!"

The gaymaker conversation scene was rather funny.

It's funny and it's got good ideas and jokes, it's just all a bit over exited.

Ooh the racism joke is good!

"It's ironic, you poof"

Haha.

It came together quite nicely in the end, kinda like a cheap and cheerful version of Peep Show.

Quote: zooo @ January 16 2009, 10:28 PM GMT

"It's ironic, you poof"

Haha.

He's the best thing in this.

Oh dear poor Rob!!

You knew what was going to happen but it was fun getting there.

And Duncan James is very good in this.

I still found it funny but like sootyj said, how many twats, shits and f**ks do you need?

However, I liked the Gaymaker conversation, "Duncan's A Twat" song and the bit with the paramedics.

Daniel Mays was good, as were Duncan From Blue and Nigel Harman but they were all outshon by Ingrid Oliver. She's just lovely.

Quote: zooo @ January 16 2009, 10:44 PM GMT

Was she the one with the baby?

Yep.

Quote: hotzappa11 @ January 16 2009, 10:43 PM GMT

I still found it funny but like sootyj said, how many twats, shits and f**ks do you need?

However, I liked the Gaymaker conversation, "Duncan's A Twat" song and the bit with the paramedics.

Daniel Mays was good, as were Duncan From Blue and Nigel Harman but they were all outshon by Ingrid Oliver. She's just lovely.

Yep.

Ingrid Oliver is divine!!

Quote: zooo @ January 16 2009, 10:44 PM GMT

Oh yes!! :D

But is she better as the not-a-lesbian rapist military girl in Peep Show? :)

Good episode. Loved the 'racist' stuff. Laughing again just thinking about it.

Ohhhh, THAT'S what she's off.

Quote: Aaron @ January 17 2009, 12:46 AM GMT

But is she better as the not-a-lesbian rapist military girl in Peep Show? :)

Good episode. Loved the 'racist' stuff. Laughing again just thinking about it.

Yes somebody recommended that episode to me so I watched it on 4OD. Very good. Is this show winning you over Aaron?

I really liked tonight's episode but one of my favourite moments was also one of the sweetest with Rebecca, Paul and baby all sitting on the settee, and that music. It was so sweet and normally I stick my fingers down my throat when I see stuff like that.

Quote: cylon6 @ January 17 2009, 12:52 AM GMT

Is this show winning you over Aaron?

A bit, yes. :)

I think this is the most enjoyable sitcom I've seen since Outnumbered. Well written and well acted.

It helps when you like all the characters too, they all seem decent and it's really only Rob's psychotic hatred of Duncan from Blue that is stopping him from moving on with his life. :D