The Simpsons has jumped the shark Page 4

Aaron after eating garlic?

*has another look*

No. Laughing out loud

Marty Feldman.

The Simpsons - New Main Title

Ha! I like Homer finally being hit with the car. :D

I always imagined if they changed the titles, there would be an uproar, fortunately they haven't changed that much. Although it now looks like they have a new TV at the end lol.

The Simpsons will be featured on U.S. postage stamps next month:

http://tinyurl.com/cv6fg9

I hadn't watched a new episode for years, but there was all that hype about the new St Patricks day episode, so I decided to watch unfortunately. I swear I died a little inside. It really is painful watching something you used to love so much be in such a dreadful state.
The film was good I thought, solid start and ending, the middle was pretty poor though. Not a bad effort overall in my opinion, could have been much worse.

The Simpsons stopped been good around Season 10. I've no idea what season they are up to now, I don't watch it because I just want to remember how bloody fantastic it was from around Season 3-9 when it was consistently the best all-round comedy show on TV.

I loved the film. I thought it was the best thing the Simpsons had done in years. The last few seasons haven't been as good as they used to be, but they're still good for a bit of a chuckle. They do manage to pull the odd rabbit out of the hat from time to time. But, with that said, maybe it is time for them to hang up their boots. Maybe they should do one more movie and call it quits then. Best Cartoon Ever.

Even though the quality of the show has dropped, I'd hate to see it end. I want it to carry on forever, as it's the only sitcom that's still going, from my childhood (unless you count Red Dwarf). I was there right from the start - I've even got vague memories of the original shorts, that were shown on the Tracy Ullman Show. Oh, and I used to play the arcade game all the time.

I showed my students the Treehouse of Horror episode when Homer sells his soul for a doughnut. I showed it in Storyboard mode though because we they were learning about storyboarding.
I'd never heard them so quite for such a length of time.

Wow that is cool you really are the funky teacher.

Actually, I've just realised, I said I've been a fan from the start, but, apart from the Tracy Ullman show, and a few taped episodes of the first series, that a neighbour gave me, back in 1990, I didn't start watching the show regularly until '95, because I didn't have access to SKY until then.

The biggest problem I have with the new episodes of the Simpsons, is that they either have 5 plots going at once or no plot at all.

Everything has been sacrificed in order to throw in as many gags as possible, but without a good context, they mainly fall flat.

Bizarrely, a lot of my favourite Simpsons episodes had Conan O'Brien credited as a writer - and I hate him.