I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,416

Johnson was massively booed as he went into St Pauls and the people booing him were all dressed in Union Jack clothing and hats etc. That crowd is uber nationlists who love the royal family, talk about a bad sign. Any tory MP seeing that wil have had their weekend f**ked up ..

They love the Queen.
They share and admire her values of integrity, hard work, loyalty, and an overwhelming desire to serve the nation.
They're flag-wavers, not flag-shaggers.
Of course they booed him.
He's the exact opposite of the Queen.
Having lied to her face, I don't know how he had the nerve to show up.

Say what you like about Boris, but he has possibly the brassiest brass neck of any Briton ever.

Don't mistake a brass neck for a mental illness.
What are the behaviors of a narcissist?
Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 3rd June 2022, 12:21 PM

Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding.

He's shameless, and he's made it a strength. As ever, his enemies underestimate him, which is why, against all the odds he continues to survive and bumble on.

A narcissist would never apologies and Boris's sense of humour displays empathy. https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/johnson-orders-aides-to-send-him-shorter-easy-read-memos-178354/ Franklin, JFK, Bush, Eisenhower, Churchill, George Washington have all be diagnosed (some posthumously) with adhd.

I heard boo's and I heard cheers. If any of you lot above were there, you'd be booing too.
So it means f**k all.

I followed all the rules about washing hands, masks, distancing n all that - I've never had covid

He clearly didn't follow these guidelines - he was constantly have big gatherings with colleagues in small office - and in the photos never had masks on etc

He did get covid and nearly died

In short - he's a f**kin idiot

Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration.

Sounds familiar...

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 3rd June 2022, 2:02 PM

I heard boo's and I heard cheers. If any of you lot above were there, you'd be booing too.
So it means f**k all.

Yes- but we wouldn't be there would we?
That's the whole point.
It was a Royalist, middle-England crowd - Tory heartland.
And in the words of the people who actually were there - the commentators:
"Oh, and there's booing in the crowd..."
"There's really is quite a substantial amount of boo-ing, actually..."
"Well, I didn't see that coming..."
"That's quite a moment"

Didn't sound much like a vote of confidence to me.

Stephen the only people there were to see the Royal family. They booed because they saw their Queen sat alone at her husbands funeral sending out a message about her doing her duty alongside her subjects. Then they know that all the dickheads in Downing Street were drinking like f**king Romans.

There's some great leaps here.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 3rd June 2022, 3:06 PM

There's some great leaps here.

And a fair deal of clutching at straws, Stephen.

Stephen you are now telling people what they are looking at and hearing with their own eyes and ears. Thats not a counter argument its an attempt to stifle the truth and it simply won't work.
Even the Daily Maul can't spin this one and given that the Royal Mail are on holiday. I suspect that Graham Bradys gate might need a few squirts of WD40 . And he will have to turn his porch lights off as well , because once it goes dark his path is going to be like the f**king Kop .