I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,235

Someone who won't be on Desolation Row.
Bob Dylan has sold his back catalogue for up to 340 million pounds.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-55213529

I don't think anyone here or elsewhere is arguing Brexit is actually going to be a 'seamless' transition, are they?
I think even Brexiteers generally acknowledge the economy's going to take a hit.

One company doesn't want our nearly one million pound a year business anymore - don't want to know

Aint it always the same. Ya get a million pound contract but there's paperwork to do....f**k that.

I see the Sky newsreader Kay Burley was pulled from her news show and was also supposed to be in Birmingham this morning reporting on the first vaccine to be given today.
The woman who hounded Dominic Cummings for breaking Covid rules and regularly spouted 'one rule for them and another for us'
Well, she had a party for 10 people in a restaurant that then went on to a club/bar and then all back to hers for a nightcap.
Of course she has apologised saying it was a error of judgement, so all's well that ends well

Can everyone shut up about John Lennon? It's easy if you try.

Quote: lofthouse @ 7th December 2020, 6:54 PM

And then who do you intend selling all the fish to?

We hardly touch mackerel - we sell it all the the Europeans

No good catching fish if you've nobody to sell it to

That's it. We stop them catching them so that we can sell them to them.

Actually I do partake of Mackerel occasionally.

Don't ruin their forecasts of doom Chappers. You'll lose popularity.
In the dying of the light, the remainers are still twitching and convulsing a bit.
It'll all be over soon.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 8th December 2020, 10:15 PM

Don't ruin their forecasts of doom Chappers. You'll lose popularity.
In the dying of the light, the remainers are still twitching and convulsing a bit.
It'll all be over soon.

Popularity? On here? Don't be stupid!

Whatever happens Dave, I'll still keep a light in the window for you. :* Your dinner's in the oven.

Yes to all of the above.

A pig that flies can, of course, compete with an Islamic fundamentalist who sends it upwards with gunpowder, whether or not it retains a full kit of trotters.

Looks like we may start recovering from the pandemic just in time for Brexit to kick us all in the balls.
Merry Christmas, readers!

A cow that jumps over the moon seems unlikely but it is all about how late the fat lady sings rather than the frankly ridiculous insinuation that it is some sort of Jewish conspiracy. ,

I know it's probably been said a thousand times but you have to wonder if Noel Edmunds is doing the final negotiations.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th December 2020, 8:34 AM

I know it's probably been said a thousand times but you have to wonder if Noel Edmunds is doing the final negotiations.

For us ancients (just me then), it was "Take the money. Open the box!"...............the Michael Miles version, of course

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th December 2020, 9:04 AM

For us ancients (just me then), it was "Take the money. Open the box!"...............the Michael Miles version, of course

...Your quiz inquisitor.

"Did you say yes?"
"No!"