I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,232

Something I learnt from a pub quiz years ago.The Neville bros dad's first name is............Neville.

:|

I see video evidence has surfaced of big voter fraud in the US elections.
It's pretty damming.
They cleared the halls of observers, citing a sewerage leak and when they were all gone, boxes and boxes of voting papers were brought out from from a big long box that had been brought in for no reason.

I don't know if will alter the result but as I say, it will take some explaining.
Maybe yet the biggest scandal this century.

:)

you are talking like Trump now.

Even sadder: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-55193395 Beer poured away as pub close.

Writing as an individual who very evidently came through an easy passage, I am open to this idea of trans gender lavs as long as their supporters and opponents appreciate that they are conventional as old larry. No, sorry, when it comes to political correctness. lets be clear here. Every urinal and every closet has its own gender. Some urinals are vaginal. Some closets are penile. So being cool, I don't see what the problem is frankly. Unless there is some non hippy instinct taking place and even a loose way with a nuclear bomb.
'Course bloody schools have a lot to do with it. They are so person centric these days that no kid turns 45 able to do their times table, spell or even say what gender their local Armitage is, trough or cubicle..

I don't understand why they have to pour 45,000 pints of beer away. Maybe with barrels already open but any sealed barrels can be picked up by the brewery and sold. The barrels have a long enough shelf life.

Crazy that pubs are being banned from selling alcohol.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 4th December 2020, 6:34 PM

It's pretty damming.
They cleared the halls of observers, citing a sewerage leak and when they were all gone, boxes and boxes of voting papers were brought out from from a big long box that had been brought in for no reason.

I don't know if will alter the result but as I say, it will take some explaining.

Hilarious.
See? I can appreciate a joke sometimes!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 4th December 2020, 6:34 PM

It's pretty damming.

Is it this - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/detroit-election-fraud-video-fake-ballot-b1640129.html

If not can you post a link please?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 4th December 2020, 7:25 PM

Writing as an individual who very evidently came through an easy passage, I am open to this idea of trans gender lavs as long as their supporters and opponents appreciate that they are conventional as old larry.

Or Lorraine.

Quote: playfull @ 4th December 2020, 7:42 PM

Is it this - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/detroit-election-fraud-video-fake-ballot-b1640129.html

If not can you post a link please?

It will be tomorrow.

That's not the video though.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 4th December 2020, 7:41 PM

Hilarious.
See? I can appreciate a joke sometimes!

You enjoy scorn. It was not a joke - but you missed a real joke and sloped off.

I think it will turn out to be a joke!

I did miss that earlier joke, yes. I hadn't heard the story, I admit. I've been here all week.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 4th December 2020, 9:19 PM

That's not the video though.

Can you share link?
What State?
I've yet to find it.

It keeps being deleted. The original was on Parler but Parler is useless.
They won't have deleted it there but finding it again is a nightmare.

Here's a still of the video
As I explained, people were removed - and as soon as they were gone the mysterious long black box was opened

I'm not saying it was voter fraud, I don't know but the suspicious movements and furtiveness of it definitely raises eyebrows.

Is it this one? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9019125/Georgia-secretary-state-investigated-bombshell-video-Giuliani-claims-proves-fraud.html

Looks like it is.
And it's not being taken down - it's on the Daily Mail site - so no cover-up there.
So - video didn't "surface" but was in fact 90 seconds of a very much longer video that had already been looked at by REPUBLICAN state officials - who stated that everything they witnessed was 'in order'.
Of course the trouble with these sort of lies is that they become fact in the minds of fervent loyalists.
No amount of proof will change their minds.
These days you just put a lie out there, safe in the knowledge that your base will believe.
Like Matt Hancock claiming that we got the vaccine first because of Brexit.
Utterly false and instantly disproved - but no matter - believers will believe and the job's done.

As Churchill said, 'a lie can be half way round the world before the truth can get its boots on."