I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,852

Quote: zooo @ 7th November 2016, 11:24 PM

American football uniforms are f**king sexy though.
Whereas English football kits make my ladyparts want to die.

Here's six and a half feet and 300 pounds of Texan to drool over. JJ Watt is out for the rest of the season after back surgery, but he's a beast on the field and one of the nicest people you'll ever find off it. He does a lot of charity work and goes out of his way to help kids and those in need. He's a good egg.

Yikes, he's massive. I do like the gentle giant type though. <3

Oh bloody hell, there's pics of him dressed as a firefighter as well.

Quote: DaButt @ 8th November 2016, 2:20 AM

Here's six and a half feet and 300 pounds of Texan to drool over. JJ Watt is out for the rest of the season after back surgery, but he's a beast on the field and one of the nicest people you'll ever find off it. He does a lot of charity work and goes out of his way to help kids and those in need. He's a good egg.

Loves his mom, wants to save all the rainforests, get all the world to live in peace and loves fluffy kittens..................should suit zooo's ladyparts. I expect she's mo...(no better not - too rude for delicate readers)

Quote: zooo @ 7th November 2016, 11:24 PM

Whereas English football kits make my ladyparts want to die.

What about cricket?

Bloody hipsters...

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 8th November 2016, 11:41 AM

What about cricket?

OK, the cap and beard are fooling no one GB..........we know it's you. The Toblerone "bulge" in your pocket gave it away.

:D

US Election - Will it come down to hanging chavs again?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 8th November 2016, 8:37 PM

US Election - Will it come down to hanging chavs again?

Hanging chavs is always a good idea.

Quote: DaButt @ 8th November 2016, 8:38 PM

Hanging chavs is always a good idea.

Yes indeed.

Luckily, I don't believe that this year's vote will be rigged.

The FBI gave all us British residents in Surrey plenty of time to submit our postal votes.

I did my X for Clumpton.

Apparently the Americans have got some sort of Election today.

And apparently the bugger has managed to divide his mother's native land, i.e. the Isle of Lewis. Don't know how to copy the link on the phone but there are 2 facebook things - something like 'Lewis supports Donald Trump' and 'Lewis does Not support Donald Trump'

MADNESS.

White people... *shakes head*

The only silver lining, I guess, is looking forward to how much of a monumental mess he will make of things. Then we can all say I told you so.

As we stand in the smoking ruins of western civilisation...

The people have voted. At least he is not a career politician.