I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,493

Quote: sootyj @ 4th April 2014, 1:58 PM BST

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/

bringing out the bodies.

Ha. That whole article is suggesting a theory, not a fact. And without being mean*, look at the bloody state of him.

*That was very mean. Sorry to the strange man.

Quote: sootyj @ 4th April 2014, 2:02 PM BST

so renegade what disturbs you in this image more the gun or the dog

The dog obviously. That is one big sucker and .22LR is only really good for small game. The kid would need a central nervous system hit to even slow down a 10 stone animal, and a heart or brain shot to stop it altogether. Though animal skulls are quite thick and sloped at angles, so there's a good chance the bullet could just graze it.

Though I don't know why you keep putting up American images when I'm talking about dogs in the UK.

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/cat-poop-parasite-controls-minds-early-permanently-study-finds-f4B11194722

though I don't know why I'm discussing this, your cats butt clearly controls your every move

nb crossbows legal in the uk, cheap, widely available, not even licensed yet when was the last time you heard about a crossbow killer

about from the nutter in Reading.

Quote: sootyj @ 4th April 2014, 2:09 PM BST

nb crossbows legal in the uk, cheap, widely available, not even licensed yet when was the last time you heard about a crossbow killer

Oh now you've done it, as if zooo needs an excuse to put up another picture of Daryl Dixon.

I shall now sum up the whole thread in one image.

Thank you.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th April 2014, 2:11 PM BST

Oh now you've done it, as if zooo needs an excuse to put up another picture of Daryl Dixon.

Laughing out loud

:$

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th April 2014, 2:07 PM BST

Though I don't know why you keep putting up American images when I'm talking about dogs in the UK.

Merely two examples of where sensible ownership with reasonable regulation would seem to be a good result

Although in Switzerland there's no restriction at all really, there's also no poverty and few none Swiss

So it would appear to be guns don't kill people, poverty and immigration does.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th April 2014, 2:11 PM BST

Zooo's a crosshoe

Quote: sootyj @ 4th April 2014, 2:12 PM BST

So it would appear to be guns don't kill people, poverty and immigration does.

\0/ Woo! Hooray! At last! Do you realise just how difficult it is to get this message across to people?

Well more that it's the deranged gun culture in the US, mixed with poor mental health services, a bogus civil rights argument and extreme poverty.

I mean in Switzerland every dude has a big ole rifle at home, in Israel if you're on national service you have to take your gun and ammo when you go down the pub.

But both have a lower murder rate than the USA.

The US could give every citizen a shooter, if they matched this with decent mental health care and welfare the murder rate would still plummet.

Of course guns kill people!

Quote: beaky @ 4th April 2014, 2:21 PM BST

or do they?

Quote: beaky @ 4th April 2014, 2:21 PM BST

Really? There are 2 million registered firearms in the UK. Someone must be hiding a lot of bodies under their patio.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ 4th April 2014, 2:27 PM BST

or do they?

Instant nostalgia!

I would like to see rapping banned

damn you danny for beating me to the smuggo point

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10743672/Milly-Dowlers-killer-Levi-Bellfield-awarded-4500-over-prison-attack.html

Ah. This kind of caper gives us lawyer types a bad name.

Although I don't know why they are linking it to Milly Dowler. It has as much to do with her as it does to the other women he killed. Those that he has been convicted of and those for which he has never been brought to justice.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th April 2014, 2:14 PM BST

\0/ Woo! Hooray! At last! Do you realise just how difficult it is to get this message across to people?

I would say most people are aware that the mere existence of a gun doesn not in itself lead to murder.

Does no-one know how to dress anymore? Every single one of these women looks rough. Dress for your shape, be sexy but leave something to the imagination. It's not hard. Let's hope the Fail deliberately picked the worst dressed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2596282/Glamorous-revellers-pull-stops-vie-title-best-dressed-racegoer-10-000-Caribbean-holiday-Ladies-Day-Aintree.html