I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,492

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th April 2014, 1:42 PM BST

Does he go outside?

He used to. He's now at least 18 so a bit of an old man who prefers being grumpy indoors.

For some reason, mum thought installing a bird table right next to the French windows would be a good idea. He used to have a field day with them, now they don't even care. :( He sits and watches them and they bounce along the patio and mock him. Even the f**king sparrows. It's so humiliating. :(

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th April 2014, 1:44 PM BST

You are Katie Hopkins and I claim my £5.

:O :O Teary Teary

Quote: zooo @ 4th April 2014, 1:42 PM BST

I've never heard that before. Does seem quite feasible.

That and the smell, also dogs are poorly dometicated predators with brains the size of an apple that's mostly dedicated to smelling stuff.

You never hear about cats killing people.

Well apart from tigers.

And they've got that deadly virus that turns women into mad cat ladies, for real.

Cat cafe ticking time bomb, they'll be bringing out the dead next week.

Rolling eyes

Quote: sootyj @ 4th April 2014, 1:43 PM BST

Dog ownership is the ultimate counter to the libertarian argument that people will act responsibly and socially mindedly when not forced or atleast pressured to.

Given the choice I'd like to see dog and gun ownership, seen as the same issue of responsibility, registration and good citizenship.

Guns more so, because well they're easier to use.

Equating dogs to guns is a bit of a misleading analogy, one is an inanimate object, the other is a semi-domesticated wild animal. Children aren't encouraged to play with loaded guns and firearms don't get up and kill people on their own.

But otherwise, I agree with stronger regulations on dog owners.

Um Jenny are you sure your cat isn't actually dead.

But Dogs do seem to encourage amongst some people a very unlikeable almost sociopathic tendency.
In the same way, I think someone who wants to own 50 guns and prays for the day they get burgled. Maybe shouldn't own a gun.

The kind of people who say, if you visit us Tizer might scare you and if you react might bite you, but it's your fault if he does for having a phobia of dogs, maybe they shouldn't own them.

Quote: Jennie @ 4th April 2014, 1:45 PM BST

He used to. He's now at least 18 so a bit of an old man who prefers being grumpy indoors.

I think that explains his non-lethal tendencies more than having three human Mummys. Still, if you want to think that your oestrogen cured him of his survival instincts, then who am I to destroy this lovable story?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th April 2014, 1:50 PM BST

Equating dogs to guns is a bit of a misleading analogy, one is an inanimate object, the other is a semi-domesticated wild animal. Children aren't encouraged to play with loaded guns and firearms don't get up and kill people on their own.

But otherwise, I agree with stronger regulations on dog owners.

Ah but the gun like any other tool is an extent of the owner.

And as for kids not being encouraged to own guns,

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/01/us/kentucky-accidential-shooting/

my first gun for 5 year olds, responsibility is the key word in both cases.

Quote: sootyj @ 4th April 2014, 1:46 PM BST

You never hear about cats killing people.

There where stories when I was growing up about cats smothering babies to death by sleeping on their faces. Not sure how true they were.

No it's an urban myth.

They do however have the capacity to depopulate the local population of small mammals if they feel like it.

I wonder if they kill and eat chihuahuas.

A good size cat could f**k one of those yapping shit machines no probs.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th April 2014, 1:52 PM BST

I think that explains his non-lethal tendencies more than having three human Mummys. Still, if you want to think that your oestrogen cured him of his survival instincts, then who am I to destroy this lovable story?

We didn't cure him of his desire to kill things, just people.

I occasionally woke up with a dead mouse next to me on the pillow and Oscar sitting next to it meowing proudly.

He would still insist on being picked up and cuddled for the next hour.

Quote: zooo @ 4th April 2014, 1:48 PM BST

Rolling eyes

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/

bringing out the bodies.

Quote: sootyj @ 4th April 2014, 1:54 PM BST

And as for kids not being encouraged to own guns,

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/01/us/kentucky-accidential-shooting/

my first gun for 5 year olds, responsibility is the key word in both cases.

According to that story, the brother accidentally shot his sister, there was no malice or desire to attack. It wasn't a spontaneous, uncontrolled attack because he felt threatened by his sister or thought she was prey.

But you know I have problems with the vast majority of these stories, more often than not, these 'accidental' shootings are one adult shooting another and then blaming the children to stay out of jail.

Quote: Jennie @ 4th April 2014, 1:57 PM BST

I occasionally woke up with a dead mouse next to me on the pillow and Oscar sitting next to it meowing proudly.

He would still insist on being picked up and cuddled for the next hour.

Quote: Jennie @ 4th April 2014, 1:57 PM BST

Then congratulations are in order. :D

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th April 2014, 1:58 PM BST

According to that story, the brother accidentally shot his sister, there was no malice or desire to attack. It wasn't a spontaneous, uncontrolled attack because he felt threatened by his sister or thought she was prey.

But you know I have problems with the vast majority of these stories, more often than not, these 'accidental' shootings are one adult shooting another and then blaming the children to stay out of jail.

so renegade what disturbs you in this image more the gun or the dog