Not Going Out - Series 6 Page 2

I would guess they're going to pair it up with HIGNFY again as that's back 5 April.

Quote: Aaron @ February 27 2013, 2:50 AM GMT

Series 6 previews (not trailers) have started playing on BBC HD. Can't be more than a month away now - and looks as funny as always.

Where can I see these previews?

Only on BBC HD as far as I'm aware.

Quote: Aaron @ March 3 2013, 1:43 PM GMT

Only on BBC HD as far as I'm aware.

You should record it Aaron and put it on YouTube for us all to see! :D

I love Not Going Out but I think that Series 5 was a let down. Lee didn't move the characters in enough....he said before that there was going to be marriage and babies involved between Tim and Daisy to add a different dynamic, and he just seemed to scrap that and kept them exactly how they were so it was a bit same old. I was so disappointed when Lee and Lucy didn't actually sleep together too lol, so he hasn't moved them on at all. Tim is going to be such a hole missing when he leaves, Lee will have to get a huge star or someone completely different to replace him with...

Yay! Not long to wait now. Here's a preview of what you can expect from the new series: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/not_going_out/special/ngo_series_6/

Quote: Mark @ March 4 2013, 1:17 PM GMT

Yay! Not long to wait now. Here's a preview of what you can expect from the new series: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/not_going_out/special/ngo_series_6/

Cheers Mark, this is great news. I'm glad it's 8 episodes as 6 is just not enough in my opinion. Shame there's no Tim but I'm sure it will be as funny as ever.

Can't wait! Woo hoo it's back. :)

Quote: george roper @ March 4 2013, 5:56 PM GMT

Can't wait! Woo hoo it's back. :)

Neitheir can I, George! :D

I cannot wait for this to return , not long now!

Yep really excited.

Quote: Aaron @ February 27 2013, 2:50 AM GMT

Series 6 previews (not trailers) have started playing on BBC HD. Can't be more than a month away now - and looks as funny as always.

BBC One
Next Friday
21:30

Cant wait!! :O

No Tim Vine, I feel a chill wind blowing across this show

Quote: Pingl @ March 29 2013, 4:20 PM GMT

No Tim Vine, I feel a chill wind blowing across this show

Mmmm...Yes I feel the same. It better be a good excuse for why Tim has gone! Hopefully it should be as funny as ever!

Quote: Ben700 @ March 29 2013, 11:00 PM GMT

Love this show but I fear it won't be the same without Tim Vine.

It would be like OFAH losing Rodney, it's THAT significant.

We're going to be seeing a lot more of Bobby Ball so you probably won't even notice.