Not Going Out - Series 6 Page 11

I don't know why they don't make this 24 episodes a year and axe some of the cookery shows to pay for it.

24 episodes no way that is like 3 or 4 series out of that.

Quote: David Smith @ April 17 2013, 6:08 PM BST

24 episodes no way that is like 3 or 4 series out of that.

Only because that's what you've been accustomed to by the parsimonious BBC. In America it would constitute one season.

23 or 24 episodes for a season in America.But this Britain so we do things differently over here.

I don't think it would work with 23 or 24 episodes because it would cost too much.

Well that was very average ...

Series started well

On a steady decline ever since

Episode 3 - Well a very slow pace start to the episode but it did pick up slightly as the show went on but overall a decent episode of NGO. Nice to see Bobby Ball in the episode.

Laughed a whole lot of times tonight, great stuff. Really thought he was going to say the three little words to Lucy at the end!

Quote: Dave @ April 19 2013, 10:11 PM BST

Laughed a whole lot of times tonight, great stuff. Really thought he was going to say the three little words to Lucy at the end!

Yes, I thought that too but we've another 5 episodes left so we'll have to wait and see.

I thought this one was back to its normal quality and style, after last week's. Enjoyed it.

Yeah, a lot of good jokes and sarcasm.

I loved last night's one, it was really really good and funny.

Another good episode. I honestly don't see how anyone could not like Not Going Out.

Daisy's character is hilarious. Her dumbness is way over the top and makes for some good laughs.

I miss Tim, but they've still managed to continue making it really funny without him, but it would've been a plus if he would've stayed around.

Yeah Not Going Out is one of my favourite sitcoms ever.

No this isn't working for me, I miss Tim, Daisy is annoying and too cartoony and it all feels very laboured, old fashioned and desperate for easy laughs. A scatter gun approach will gain laughs but depends on taste, too frantic for me.

Quote: Pingl @ April 20 2013, 11:33 AM BST

No this isn't working for me, I miss Tim, Daisy is annoying and too cartoony and it all feels very laboured, old fashioned and desperate for easy laughs. A scatter gun approach will gain laughs but depends on taste, too frantic for me.

But you did like the earlier episodes? I'm asking that because I just ordered the Series 1-5 box set.