Not Going Out - Series 6 Page 10

Quote: David Smith @ April 10 2013, 7:16 PM BST

I cannot wait for the 7th series it could be funnier than the rest. Well done NGO for an excellent episode!

Quote: David Smith @ April 13 2013, 9:34 PM BST

If next episode is bad I will stop watching this. Tim was a major loss to the show. It isn't funny anymore.

Quote: David Smith @ April 14 2013, 6:22 PM BST

I wonder if it will have an 8th series.

You're a flip-flopper.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ April 14 2013, 6:33 PM BST

You're a flip-flopper.

?

Quote: Dave @ April 14 2013, 5:33 PM BST

Oh I know that, but I thought people always poured scorn on it?

The press do. Comedy snobs do. Plenty of fans - including myself - don't.

I thought this week's episode was decent. Series 6 is proving to be quite funny without Tim Vine,in my opinion.

What on earth has happened to the new series of NGO ? Such a huge disappointment - so desperately unfunny it's cringe-making to watch!!

My sincere sympathies to the actors having to spout such rubbish. :(

It has been this series because of Tim.

Series 6 is great, David!!

Well I don't think so Greg.

Quote: David Smith @ April 15 2013, 8:24 PM BST

Well I don't think so Greg.

You're entitled to your opinion. Nobody can force you to like something.

Exactly.

I have quite enjoyed the first two episodes of this series but something is definitely missing. Daisy is not a strong enough character to be the third lead. Her weaknesses were already beginning to show when she started appearing in every episode.

Might give this week's episode a miss as I'm dreading the return of Lee's Dad.

Quote: plodipop @ April 16 2013, 8:38 AM BST

... Daisy is not a strong enough character to be the third lead. Her weaknesses were already beginning to show when she started appearing in every episode...

I think that's the issue for me. The writing is still as tight, but whereas Daisy's throw-away daft remarks seemed to be in proportion is previous episodes, it feels like there's too much of that now..

It's not on next week, for some reason.

Extended Masterchef. :|

Angry