Any feedback on our re-launch? Page 31

Quote: chipolata @ February 19 2013, 11:33 AM GMT

Why?

The server bills and other running expenses go up the more people that visit. Particularly the bandwidth bill.

Quote: beaky @ February 19 2013, 6:42 PM GMT

Minor pedantic point from your latest newsletter - Harry Enfield sitcom Celeb was based on a cartoon strip in Private Eye, not Viz.

Oops! Thanks for the correction!

You're forgiven, Mark. You're only human - or are you?

Quote: Mark @ February 18 2013, 8:42 PM GMT

Sorry! Do you know the brand name so I can block that? It'll be coming from a third party and each visitor to the site sees a different set of adverts depending on where they're based etc (so I've not seen that advert).

BCG is getting more and more expensive to run, but we'll never sell out and advertise bad things.

That dodgy ad AJGO mentioned is from this site
Link cut now so they don't get publicity

I've reported you for spamming, zooo!

Angry

Thanks for that. I'll look to get that blocked.

(Although if anyone knows the address of the sexy lady that was on the web page of the link please let me know ;) )

'G o t t e n' is still being auto-corrected to 'got'. I quoted the OED at you, what more do I have to do?!

Why has BCG daily not been updated since Thursday. Could you get it updated???

You get a gold star for noticing. :)

Quote: Aaron @ March 17 2013, 9:26 PM GMT

You get a gold star for noticing. :)

Thanks Aaron! Could I not have money instead Laughing out loud

No.

Quote: Aaron @ March 18 2013, 5:44 PM GMT

No.

Uh , Aaron! You big meanie. :O I'll stick with the gold star!

Not really right thread but didn't want to start a new one as not comedy and hoping all-knowing BCG Mods can give further info- do you know what these complaints were about?

A Call The Midwife sketch broadcast shortly beforehand and starring Miranda Hart also attracted a significant number of complaints.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/000001094/rowan_atkinson_canterbury_sketch_bbc_complaints/

"The rest of the complaints were regarding the religious nature of some of the fictional Archbishop's comments... It was also stated that praying doesn't work, but is a good cure for insomnia."

Watch out all powerful omnipotent God, Mr Bean is on to you.

I was wondering that! Could the use of the word 'clacker' possibly offend anyone?