Any feedback on our re-launch?

If you've any feedback about our message board, or any other part of this website (positive or negative) we'd love to hear from you. This forum is also the place to let us know about any bugs in our upgraded forum software. Cheers.

There's something wrong with your avatar. You're... smiling.

*shudders*

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 16 2010, 5:42 PM GMT

The Active Threads page displays different threads if you're off or online. :( Is this correct?

If you're a writer/creator person, then correct, yes.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Because we want to promote the comedy discussion as much as possible. Basically.

So we won't see General or Critique in the Active Threads list if we're offline? Balls.

Nope, General is there. This makes no sense. :P

You should see General Discussion still, but not the 'Make It' forums.

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 16 2010, 6:31 PM GMT

So we won't see General or Critique in the Active Threads list if we're offline? Balls.

Nope, General is there. This makes no sense. :P

Offline?

Do you mean logged off?

You cain't see nuffink when you are truely off-line!

:P Your name shall be added to the list bill-so-called-will.

Wait, that's my shopping list.

Quote: Aaron @ February 16 2010, 6:31 PM GMT

You should see General Discussion still, but not the 'Make It' forums.

Poo, I say. Poo!

You'll just have to stay logged in!

No more Ninja Nil? :O

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ February 16 2010, 4:48 PM GMT

There's something wrong with your avatar. You're... smiling.

Ha ha. I'm even managing to creep myself out!

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 16 2010, 6:31 PM GMT

As Aaron says, sorry, no you won't. Basically the critique threads were starting to take over the Active Topics section. It's great that the forum is doing well, but some of our visitors are not interested in comedy writing so we won't want to flood them with Critique stuff. We think the compromise works well though...

If you're logged in (and have said in your profile you're a writer) then they will all show up in Active Topics. If you're using your personal computer to browse the forum there's no reason to logout ever (tick 'Remember Me' when you sign in).

If you're not logged in, you can still look at the critique forum for a run-down of all the new stuff in there.

Could you implement a 'hide online status' thing?

I like the little arrow thing by the profile.