Newsjack - Series 8 Page 22

:D

You should send that to Newsjack.

Dan

My theory that if I don't go to a recording, my stuff will be recorded, worked. Woo hoo! It didn't make it to the final edit but THIS IS THE FURTHEST I HAVE EVER COME so I am ecstatic.

If anyone went last night, would you kindly tell me if you heard any of the following:

The tour diary of Morrissey

One-liners: Pippa Middleton writing for Waitrose
Bank of Mum and Dad insisting on interest in hobbies.

Thank you!

Vivienne

Same here, close but no cigar email just received. Going in the right direction anyway! Had an Ed miliband sketch plus numerous jack apps. Onw
ards!

congrats dtmcc & V. Nothing for me - oh well onwards on upwards

No joy for me - by the looks of it.

Although, the running order hasn't been released yet...

Thats where my (false) hope lies too

Quote: V Riddoch @ February 28 2013, 4:52 PM GMT

My theory that if I don't go to a recording, my stuff will be recorded, worked. Woo hoo! It didn't make it to the final edit but THIS IS THE FURTHEST I HAVE EVER COME so I am ecstatic.

If anyone went last night, would you kindly tell me if you heard any of the following:

Thank you!

Vivienne

I think it was the diary sketch Vivienne (although I am a bit rubbish at remembering!). If so, that's a full sketch so great news. Well done.
Alison.

Quote: V Riddoch @ February 28 2013, 4:52 PM GMT

Thank you!

Vivienne

Yep there was a sketch about Morrissey banning meat-eaters, then people with meat etc. from coming to his gigs. Good work. And here's to upgrading that e-mail by the end of the series.

They also recorded a Pippa sketch so you never know a line might have been in that as well.

Congrats to those who got on or got something recorded. Good work!

And not sure they'll appreciate this comment in that review:

... his [Justin] Bojoesque delivery twists pithy puns and their like, that you've probably already seen on Twitter into delicate little packages.

Quote: blahblah @ February 28 2013, 5:06 PM GMT

congrats dtmcc & V. Nothing for me - oh well onwards on upwards

Thank you blahblah.

Anyone know if they did a miliband?

Has anyone from the forum got something on?

writers list up http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00kvs8r/features/series-8-3

Nope - nothing for me.

But it appears as if at least one BCGer got a credit - Ben Broughton.

I got the recorded but cut email too. Only submitted sketches, no one liners or jack-apps.

Does anyone remember any of these sketches:

Pope's last day at work
22 ways to avoid drones
Parody of wonga.com advert and Triple AAA rating downgrade?

thanks

Quote: chuk @ February 28 2013, 5:46 PM GMT

I got the recorded but cut email too. Only submitted sketches, no one liners or jack-apps.

Does anyone remember any of these sketches:

Pope's last day at work
22 ways to avoid drones
Parody of wonga.com advert and Triple AAA rating downgrade?

thanks

Tell me more about the Pope's last day at work, there was something along those lines recorded.

And think there are a few other BCGers on thee - Trinder, Badge and one or two others leap out.

Hmm, seems I didn't get in although this is my first time submitting. Still got three more attempts. :P

I also noticed that for some reason I misspelt my email address on one of my submissions... Guess I won't find out if I was cut or not. Gah!

Oh and no Miliband recorded last night. Think after two in a row they may have give Ed a break. That and the Lib Dems were getting most of the jibes last night.