What are you watching on TV? Page 1,671

Im watching Fringe it rocks!

Dennis pennis RIP

Funny as FOOOK

I'm watching the Secret of Crinkley Bottom and it's boring as hell. It's meant to be some sort of orphanage based ghost story - like we haven't had a lot of those lately - but bugger all seems to be happening.

Hopefully it'll pick up when Noel and Mr. Blobby make an appearance.

There are no good films based on James Herbert novels

I a,m watching homeland which is sort of like a brain enema

There are no good films based on James Herbert novels

I a,m watching homeland which is sort of like a brain enema

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 18 2012, 9:28 PM GMT

I'm watching the Secret of Crinkley Bottom

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's been calling it that.

I gave up after half an hour and spent the rest of the time on You Tube watching Vic and Bob being Slade.

The problem with BBC Dramas like the Secret of Stewart Hall is that they can't stick to a single theme. They try to shove all in sorts of irrelevent crap in the vain hope of creating drama where there isn't any. As a result, we get a slow moving, directionless, dull arsed, turgid mess.

Its also based on a James Herbert novel which is like baking with dandruff watching the secret state which is like homeland for morons

Quote: sootyj @ November 18 2012, 10:46 PM GMT

Its also based on a James Herbert novel

As a non-book learning type, the only other James Herbert novel to screen translation I've seen is Dune. I quite enjoyed it - particularly the set design and costumes - but apparently the fans of the book were having eppys.

I prefers his books about putting his fist up pregnant horses

Hey sooty, what's your favourite Dr. Seuss book - The Cat In The Hat or Green Eggs And Ham?

Quote: sootyj @ November 18 2012, 10:53 PM GMT

I prefers his books about putting his fist up pregnant horses

I think they took that one down in my local library.

Nowt

I'm on the bog avin a poo

Almost done now

Things got a little messy at one stage...

But I got it under control now

[
Hey renegade what happened to your painting of the kings mill girl?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ November 18 2012, 11:00 PM GMT

I think they took that one down in my local library.

Its probably the unusual paint you used

I am watching this classic again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQUBbpvXk2A

Just finished watching the finale of Hunted and I feel thoroughly pissed off. I think several pages of script went missing because that made no f**king sense at all.

Quote: Harridan @ November 22 2012, 10:39 PM GMT

Just finished watching the finale of Hunted and I feel thoroughly pissed off. I think several pages of script went missing because that made no f**king sense at all.

Gave up on that a couple of weeks back, couldn't make head nor tale of it. And I must say the girl in it was really beginning to annoy me.