What are you watching on TV? Page 1,659

Nah, if it's important enough I'll know eventually.

Friday night supper it is aces

Suburgatory. Quite a decent sitcom, should probably have its own thread, but I can't be arsed.

I can't get past the awful name!

But it might well be good, if I gave it a chance.

It is actually pretty watchable... just very overshadowed by how good New Girl is right before it.

I love New Girl so much I might die.

Me too!!

My tattoo addiction

A grown man has got like 20 Miley cyrus tattoos

Each to his own

But shit son

What a f**king sad twat

Quote: Tursiops @ October 16 2012, 10:15 PM BST

Suburgatory. Quite a decent sitcom, should probably have its own thread, but I can't be arsed.

Agreed
I've started recording it after enjoying it by accident.

Quote: zooo @ August 6 2012, 8:28 PM BST

Hunger Gamesssssssss!

I haven't even seen it yet, but I'm sure it's ace.

No it is not.

Mrs Will Cam wanted to watch it tonight with our youngest lad as they had both read the book and raved about it. Gave up after 20 minutes. Dull, boring, bland, dreary, poor special effects, the premise for the whole thing is poor, weak characterisation, dreadful music.......the list goes on.

Do not waste money or time on this film.

Lol. I think I shall still get it (eventually).

Death Valley. Reno 911 meets The Walking Dead. Who thought that was a good idea?

Quote: Will Cam @ October 19 2012, 10:44 PM BST

No it is not.

Mrs Will Cam wanted to watch it tonight with our youngest lad as they had both read the book and raved about it. Gave up after 20 minutes. Dull, boring, bland, dreary, poor special effects, the premise for the whole thing is poor, weak characterisation, dreadful music.......the list goes on.

Do not waste money or time on this film.

THE WARD OF A HOSPITAL OOP NORTH KIDS SIT AROUND WITH POTS ON THEIR HEADS, OTHERS WITH RICKETS,AS WELL AS PREGNANT WOMEN WITH A DOZEN KIDS SPREAD AROUND AND BLACK EYES. BYE ECK IT'S A GRIM SCENE. IN THE THIS GRIM SCENE MRS OUR WILL CAM AND OUR WILL CAM JR SIT SIDE BY SIDE.
NURSE GLADYS EMANUEL ADDRESSES THEM

NURSE GLADY EMANUEL
Well we've managed to save most of yon daft bugger, worse luck.

MRS OUR WILL CAM
Aye worse luck, t'world would be a better place with less daft ha'peths in it.

OUR WILL CAM JR
By eck this is embarassing, I just wanted to watch t'hunger games.

MRS OUR WILL CAM GIVES HIM A CLIP AROUND THE EAR.

MRS OUR WILL
Our Will Cam may be a tight fisted, pudding brained, waste of dripping, but he's still yon father! Well that or the milkmanis.

NURSE GLADYS EMANUEL
Happens as like that might be, by why did he do that thing with the ferret.

OUR WILL CAM JR
Because my ruddy dad is a reet pranett. He thought he was supposed to stick himself oop the ferrets trousers.

NURSE GLADYS EMANUEL
By eck!

DR HERRIOT WALKS OUT OF THE OPERATING THEATRE PUSHING OUR WILL CAM IN A WHEEL BARROW

DR HERRIOT THROWS A DEAD FERRET WITH A MASSIVELY DISDENDED ANUS AT MRS OUR WILL CAM

DR HERRIOT
And if yon arse headed nincompoop trys to shove himself up anymore animals fundaments I'll bray the lot of ya!

OUR WILL CAM JR
This is so embarassing, I...

MRS OUR WILL CAM GIVES HIM A CLIP AROUND THE YEAR

MRS OUR WILL CAM
Bloody shut up or you can fook off and live with Sir Jimmy Saville's corpse in his grave in Scarborough.

OUR WILL CAM JR
Not Scarborough.

MRS OUR WILL CAM
Now where's yon ruddy dog though pudding head?

OUR WILL CAM
Erm early experiment in secreting ferrets about my person.

OUR WILL CAM STANDS UP, A TAIL WAGS OUT OF THE BACK OF HIS TROUSERS IMPLYING HE HAS SHOVED SOOTYJ HIS BELOVED WHIPPET UP HIS FUNDAMENT.

Ok as a proud northerner I take huge offence at that

But as it's technically hilarious I'll let you off :)

Just watch it though , ya big southern poofter!

These little monsters are hidden through out the forums.

nb I love the north and would gladly leave, this grim land of shandy drinking metrosexual twats for where life is proper grim.