What are you watching on TV? Page 1,654

2 stone cold classic episodes of STNG.

Just watched the Beach Boys on jools Holland. Sometimes you are to old to rock n' roll. Looks like they have been dead for ten years and somebody dug them up. Tragic, I love the Beach Boys but....

Watching one of the twats on Watchdog getting a bottle of warm piss tipped over him by a dodgy builder must count as a highlight of the TV week.

Letterman-

I'm no Latin expert but doesn't a bit of common sense tell you what Magna Carta means?

Quote: youngian @ September 27 2012, 10:40 AM BST

Letterman-

I'm no Latin expert but doesn't a bit of common sense tell you what Magna Carta means?

Does magna carta mean nothing to you?
Did she die in vain

Maid In Manhatten. It's strangely addictive.

Manhattan, all 'a's!

Quote: zooo @ September 28 2012, 10:31 PM BST

Manhattan, all 'a's!

I'm poorly, zoooo!

Okayyy, I'll let you off this once.

Too many satsumas?

Quote: zooo @ September 28 2012, 10:33 PM BST

Too many satsumas?

Not enough. More vitamin C would have helped me fight the cold germs.

*makes note to increase citrus budget*

The Beach Boys on Later. Dear God.

BBC4's tonally perfect adaption of John Braine's stupendously sour Room at the Top.

Two hours of your life you really will be glad you gave away. And since it features the new Who assistant getting her tits out I can think of no reason why you shouldn't all be able to fit in a watch.

Not even those of us who already have tits?

Well I was thinking the more 'thoughtful' members of the site would thrill to the culture and the baser (speaking relatively of course) elements would be scooped up by the tit imagery.

On a related note I used to be able to guess women's bra sizes with reasonable accuracy. You're a 34B.

:D