What are you watching on TV? Page 1,649

Enemy of the State. I got this film along with a VCR for my 14th-ish birthday. I watched it so damn much but haven't watched it since. True story.

I remember seeing it at the cinema. It is the reason I am very disappointed that Googlemaps doesn't have live satellite pictures.

:D

"He never looks up"

Laughing out loud

What is he a dog?

Quote: sootyj @ July 29 2012, 11:12 AM BST

Gideon of the Yard on Film 4

lovely bit of 50s cinema, British as a spanking with a stick of Brighton Rock.

Quote: Will Cam @ July 29 2012, 12:00 PM BST

Thanks for the heads up Sootyj, it's on now so I have just set it to record on +1. It is a great film, no fast editing, no special effects just great story and characters.

Only got round to watching this a few days go. What a great film. Has anyone read the Gideon books it was based on?

Slovenia vs. SWITZERLAND

Quote: zooo @ August 5 2012, 11:02 PM BST

So I Married An Axe Murderer.
Haven't seen it for yeeeears.

I was reminiscing about this movie today. Such a funny movie, loved fat bastard. Whatever happened to Mike Meyers?

Quote: AngieBaby @ September 8 2012, 12:42 AM BST

I was reminiscing about this movie today. Such a funny movie, loved fat bastard. Whatever happened to Mike Meyers?

Whatever happened to any of the once big cinema comedy stars? Only Bill Murray seemed to have a career beyond his initial success. They seem to have shorter career life-spans than actresses.

Murray vs. Berdych on Eurosport.

Call The Midwife. Only the second episode but quiet enjoying it so far.

Quote: Will Cam @ September 6 2012, 11:12 PM BST

Only got round to watching this a few days go. What a great film. Has anyone read the Gideon books it was based on?

No but I think I might read them I really enjoyed them and pretty dark in places.

Watching the Paralympic Closing Ceremony and it looks like a really bad episode of Doctor Who or a gay Mad Max film.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 9 2012, 8:50 PM BST

Watching the Paralympic Closing Ceremony and it looks like a gay Mad Max film.

You're masturbating, aren't you.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 9 2012, 8:55 PM BST

You're masturbating, aren't you.

Mainly over the midget swimmers, but only because they look like children. Unimpressed

Murray vs. Djokovic

ITV News. A member of the public was just interviewed and said "I saw a van and thought 'what does that say' and it said 'Bomb Disposal Unit' and I thought 'urr' (fed up sigh)"

ITV shouldn't be allowed news, I knew it was shoddy but I didn't expect to be roaring with laughter over a horrendous news story.