What are you watching on TV? Page 1,655

Doctor Who was so gooooooooooooooood!

Even scarier than Bussell's shenanigans.

'Johnny English' with Rowan Atkinson. So ridiculous I've laughed lot.

South Park - fishsticks

Funny as fook

Best Possible Taste: The Kenny Everett Story. I enjoyed it, even though it's been quite sad. The lead very good.

Hunted, from the makers of Spooks. And like Spooks it fluctuates between slick spy caper and a pile of old pants.

Quote: youngian @ October 4 2012, 9:44 PM BST

Hunted, from the makers of Spooks. And like Spooks it fluctuates between slick spy caper and a pile of old pants.

Flicked over to this after Red Dwarf X, the girl is very pretty, but the story was a tired dirge of cliches with lots of people looking moody and f**k all happening.

I don't think Alias or La Femme Nikita has anything to worry about in this much overused genre. How does this repetitive crap even get commissioned?

Quote: Nil Putters @ October 3 2012, 10:21 PM BST

Best Possible Taste: The Kenny Everett Story. I enjoyed it, even though it's been quite sad. The lead very good.

At times, the lead seemed to become Everett; at other times, he looked like he was doing an impression.

Enjoyable, but this style of docu-medy* is getting old quickly.

*just made that up, maybe there's already a word for it.

A documentary about Jeff Lynne who is essentially an evil man for setting out to produce the albums of musical legends and making them sound like ELO.

Quote: youngian @ October 5 2012, 9:00 PM BST

A documentary about Jeff Lynne who is essentially an evil man for setting out to produce the albums of musical legends and making them sound like ELO.

Except for Mr Blue Skies that was genius

I like his new cover of At Last. But I always like that song.

Quote: youngian @ October 5 2012, 9:00 PM BST

His drum sound destroyed many good albums for me (full moon fever by tom petty for example) ...and the song Free As A Bird...which was shite anyway

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ October 5 2012, 9:11 PM BST

His drum sound destroyed many good albums for me (full moon fever by tom petty for example) ...and the song Free As A Bird...which was shite anyway

Agree with you on free as a bird should have gone to George Martin but harrison insisted.

Newsnight Review with Mr. K commenting that none of the women have any tits.

The man has no neck.

Quote: keewik @ October 5 2012, 11:17 PM BST

Newsnight Review with Mr. K commenting that none of the women have any tits.

They shouldn't really be allowed on TV.

Quote: zooo @ October 5 2012, 11:25 PM BST

The man has no neck.

They shouldn't really be allowed on TV.

Mr. K was admiring the man's jumper. Maybe that's Christmas solved.