Sweet Jesus of Nazareth[/quote]
That's not some thing Jesus usually does

Quote: lofthouse @ October 6 2012, 8:14 PM BST

I always watch xfactor - it's wank

But out of curiosity I just watched it for two minutes

Fackin ell!!

What a load of utter utter hot man piss

I nearly puked my balls up

Three little tossers who look like theyve been dressed by their mummies screwing their eyes up and clenching their fists like their having their first wank while singing some mushy girly pop song

eeeurggghhh

Who watches my f**king cack?

Sweet Jesus of Nazareth

Quote: lofthouse @ October 6 2012, 8:14 PM BST

I always watch xfactor - it's wank

But out of curiosity I just watched it for two minutes

Fackin ell!!

What a load of utter utter hot man piss

I nearly puked my balls up

Three little tossers who look like theyve been dressed by their mummies screwing their eyes up and clenching their fists like their having their first wank while singing some mushy girly pop song

eeeurggghhh

Who watches my f**king cack?

Sweet Jesus of Nazareth

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 6 2012, 8:32 PM BST

Probably more of a Strictly man.

They don't call him Lord of the Dance for nothing.

Just saw an ad for Celebrity Juice which is about to start airing here. The ads are only short so rekon they're will be a few people who don't realise the host is actaully a character.

Mock The Week also started last night- it seemed to be from about a month ago so maybe they should change the name.

Quote: reds @ October 11 2012, 1:04 PM BST

Just saw an ad for Celebrity Juice which is about to start airing here. The ads are only short so rekon they're will be a few people who don't realise the host is actaully a character.

Mock The Week also started last night- it seemed to be from about a month ago so maybe they should change the name.

"Mock Last Month's News in a Country Thousands of Miles Away".

Catchy.
:)

Quote: Lazzard @ October 11 2012, 1:20 PM BST

"Mock Last Month's News in a Country Thousands of Miles Away".

Catchy.
:)

MLMNICTMA- Maybe they can use the abreviation to market it and look all in the with the kiddies.

Most Haunted

Ludicrous silly nonsense

But strangely very entertaining

Horrible sitcom : Naked Truth

Loved the way the 9/11 Abu Hamza gag fell spectacularly flat on HIGNFY.

...and the Justin Lee Collins gag...

'Book Review' just started and I know I'll be screaming at the screen in a minute when A.L. f**king Kennedy starts pontificating.

The Gods preserve my TV screen! This woman is such a supercilious arsehole.

Just watched a programme where they purposely crashed a plane to see what happens at a cost of 16 million dollars, I said it was pointless. My wife then brought up scrapheap challenge and how dull that was. I said that's the fundemental difference between us, I like to watch things being built, you like to watch things crash and burn. Oh dear....

Mary Poppins. I have seen this film countless times and it always makes me cry. "Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag" Teary. I love, Dick Van Dyke's Cockney accent :D

Murray vs. Federer

Jurassic Park Three.
Rarrr.

Quote: zooo @ October 13 2012, 1:30 PM BST

Jurassic Park Three.
Rarrr.

It's a pretty good film. Tis a pity they never made that fourth Jurassic Park with the genetically engineered human dog monster things like they intended.

:/