What are you watching on TV? Page 1,634

Hunger Gamesssssssss!

I haven't even seen it yet, but I'm sure it's ace.

Hunger Games probably

deffo not Battleshit

The Hunger Games it is then.

Where did you obtain said films?

Wild Swimming with Alice Roberts. An very informative nature programme.

Undercover boss

dont know why its so fake

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 6 2012, 8:30 PM BST

The Hunger Games it is then.

Quite good that, although it had its far share of teenage pouting, which seems to pass for acting nowadays. Strange ending, I take it they're making a sequel.

There's at least 3 films. Possibly 4.

Watching "A History of Art in Three Colours" on the iPlayer. Very interesting programme. The guy who is presenting it has managed to achieve that rare quality of being knowledgeable without being dull and affable without playing the idiot.

Wonderland: Young,Bright and on the Right

This must be a bunch of lefty comedians taking the rise.

They're mental, but both quite sweet really.

THEY'RE SHOWING OLD HOME AND AWAYS ON 5*!

Ailsa! Selina! Jessie! Pippa! Oh the 90s...

Quote: zooo @ August 10 2012, 6:44 PM BST

THEY'RE SHOWING OLD HOME AND AWAYS ON 5*!

Ailsa! Selina! Jessie! Pippa! Oh the 90s...

They show old episodes on one of the digital channels here in the mornings. They play the really old episodes though, not that I watch. I haven't watched the show at all for about 4 years.

I haven't watched Home and Away or Neighbours for years either. I loved them in the '90s though. So weird seeing all the characters I'd forgotten.

The last time I watched Neighbours was when Karl Kennedy had an affair with that sexy British woman and then he became an alcoholic (or am I making that last bit up?)

I remember watching Home & Away occasionally but do not remember any storylines, ever! Kinda like how it must be watching Hollyoaks.