What are you watching on TV? Page 1,633

We Love The Monkees on ITV.

Quote: Nil Putters @ July 30 2012, 8:57 PM BST

We Love The Monkees on ITV.

I feel like I watch this TV show every 5 years.

Next week it will be ABBA or the 70s.

Britain's Oldest Standup....90 years old, way to go.

Kirsty Walk is having a Day Today discussion on Newsnight about athletes cheating through genetic manipulation, despite no evidence.

Quote: youngian @ July 31 2012, 11:00 PM BST

Kirsty Walk is having a Day Today discussion on Newsnight about athletes cheating through genetic manipulation, despite no evidence.

Every so often I wake up to John Humphreys berrating some poor academic who's just been invited on to share his research findings or barking questions at a politician in quick succession and then talking over the answers and I think satire has come to an end...

Vexed. New partner's quite nice.

Not really TV but I have just signed up for the free month's trial of Netflix. I had never seen The Thick of It before but have just watched the first two episodes and, apart from the quick editing that I hate, I really enjoyed it.

Quote: Harridan @ August 1 2012, 12:19 AM BST

Every so often I wake up to John Humphreys berrating some poor academic who's just been invited on to share his research findings or barking questions at a politician in quick succession and then talking over the answers and I think satire has come to an end...

Like Paxman, Humphreys is turning into a characterture of himself. He never seems to get anywhere with his questioning either.

Some bloody thing about mutants. I'm not even giving it half an eye.

Quote: keewik @ August 5 2012, 10:32 PM BST

Some bloody thing about mutants. I'm not even giving it half an eye.

If it is Channel 4 I think you'll find that is Sarah Jessica Parker.

Don't know what chanel as I deliberately ignored it. However it's finished so I can be bored by the Olympics instead.

channel

So I Married An Axe Murderer.
Haven't seen it for yeeeears.

I've never seen that but I love the title. Is it a comedy?

Yep, with Mike Myers, before he got famous.

Oh Christ, it's nearly 20 years old!! *kills self*

Ok, what to watch? I have three films, which should I choose?

The Dictator, The Hunger Games, or Battleship?