Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 159

As is for Adam's got a brand new bag

Steve Sunshine spent most of last summer teaching Louie Spence how to dance. Fabulous.

Quote: A is for Adam @ October 18 2012, 9:23 PM BST

Steve Sunshine spent most of last summer teaching Louie Spence how to dance. Fabulous.

A is for Adam has decided to open a Hen's teeth museum, and is scouring the planet as I type.....F**kwit or what?

Brian Bickerstaffe thinks that The Average White Band could try harder.

Racist!

Will Cam is a distant cousin of Will. I. Am.

Just not a wanker.

"Mr Carnegie" is just Fergie's nickname. She uses this false persona to slag off Will. I. Am. on the internet ...

Gordon Bennet collects his pubic lice to feed to his pet tapeworm, Alf.

Alf pops his head out of GB's rectum at 12 noon prompt each day for his parasitical feast.

On days when that crazy mofo GB is just to damn busy, down at the day centre, to harvest his crop, Alf just helps himself.

Brian Bickerstaffe has a curtain pole for a heart.

It is fortunate that his lungs are made of curtains.

Will Cam can't read. He bluffs his way through his proof-reading job.

Bill Jaguar wrestles for the Indonesian women's Ice Hockey team

Tuumble has just opened a creche, along with Tommy off 'Groundforce'.
It's doing shite.....

Brian Bickerstaffe collects hair! he needs 4 more shades of ginger to complete his reds. If you can help Brian, send him your unwanted hair and receive a monthly newsletter about how its doing and what part of Brians quilt its going to be involved in

A is for Adam has two of each bodily organs, apart from his reproductive ones - where he has none.

Brian Bickerstaffe comes in 3 flavours. Plain, Plainer and by f**k he's plain.

Will Cam's weekly ritual of creeping around Skipton street market in chukka boots, whilst carrying a haggis and broken blue kitchen tile in his late aunt's faux leather handbag needs to be stopped, and stopped now!