Citizen Khan - Series 1 Page 16

Is it a first in that it features a Muslim retard in the form of the protagonist's future son in law?

Three episodes in and personally I see no improvement. Plus the whiny, selfishness of the youngest daughter has become truly annoying!

Quote: gb901 @ September 11 2012, 12:18 AM BST

Is it a first in that it features a Muslim retard in the form of the protagonist's future son in law?

No. The same actor played much the same character in Lunch Monkeys. At least I assume he was supposed to be Muslim in that too.

Anyway, I enjoyed it. Not quite as much as episode 2, but still a few laughs.

Felt this gets better as it goes on, not blinding by any means, but it's growing.

I still like it, it's harmless fun.

How on earth has this tosh got a second series? It's abysmal. It looks like something someone found in a store cupboard. It'd been there since 1972.

Quote: tiger_rick @ October 1 2012, 5:08 PM BST

How on earth has this tosh got a second series? It's abysmal. It looks like something someone found in a store cupboard. It'd been there since 1972.

Must be the 2.8m who watch and enjoy it.

Quote: dennispennis123 @ October 1 2012, 5:49 PM BST

2.8 million that's nearly as much as 'Wartime farm'. :D

Perhaps the BBC thought it would be considered racist or anti Islamic if it was axed?

Quote: Pingl @ October 1 2012, 5:59 PM BST

2.8 million that's nearly as much as 'Wartime farm'. :D

Good show is Wartime Farm. :D

Quote: gb901 @ October 2 2012, 12:17 AM BST

Perhaps the BBC thought it would be considered racist or anti Islamic if it was axed?

Then why would they have commisioned it in the first place?

Wave Hi Everyone, just like to say how much I have enjoyed this series and so glad it's returning in the new year.I watched it at first as it had Kris Marshall Lovey my very favourite actor! but the series really is funny and did make me laugh " I so needed that" and I can't wait to see the next series. Well Done BBC another excellent comedy !

Quote: dennispennis123 @ October 1 2012, 5:49 PM BST

Nice one, completely agree with you :)

Does anyone know what the viewing figures have been like for this yet?

Quote: Lee Henman @ October 3 2012, 4:11 PM BST

Does anyone know what the viewing figures have been like for this yet?

RTFT...

I so very, very hate this Citizen crap.

Quote: RedZed333 @ October 3 2012, 6:55 PM BST

RTFT...

ICBA

Citizen Khan will be returning on 15th March for a Comic Relief Sketch.