Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 154

Stylee TingTing was meant to appear on an episode of 'Come Dine With Me' until the film crew found the cat milking machine.

Nicky Liar? No way - he's actually Henri Paul, Prince Phillip's former Parisian-based henchman.

Nicky Liar was last seen being unceramoniously scraped off a concrete bridge support, by the use of a shattered numberplate, in the Pont de L'Alma tunnel.

He had, previously that evening, won, in a game of who has the smallest cock - yet largest testicles, the right to imitate Monsieur Paul later on - and drive Diana and Dodi back to their gallic shag pad.

So now, Monsieur Paul has to spend the rest of his days being Mr Liar.

He now wishes he'd hit the pillar instead.....

Despite having the most colourful house in Tobermory, Brian has been told to keep out of the way during filming as he might scare the kids.

Nicky Liar is the REAL uncle Julian from Kirrin Island, loves lashing and lashings...

Due to the current economic climate, dellas' only protein comes from roadkill. She is rightly proud of her badger bisque and her hedgehog spines with cheese and pineapple are the talk of the town.

Nicky Liar played Peter Perfect in the cartoon Whacky Races

Brian Brane's Grant Bovey Tribute Act is going down a storm on the circuit.

Apparently one just has to act like a c**t........

Brian Bickerstaffe follows people down alleys and then callously mistakes them for jimmy carr.

Bill Jaguar's avatar is actually a photograph of his face but the camera thought it was just kinder to everyone if the picture was greyed out.

Harridan recently followed me around Wales disguised as Timothy Claypole.

Damn! I thought my disguise was good!

Will Cam bared his arse to a group of Japanese tourists when he was caught short at Caerphilly castle.

Harridan spilt porridge in her library book, she cut out the pages and thought it folded nice and neat.

Dellas has just opened her Swiss finishing school for gerbils, rats and mice. Other members of the rodent family are accepted upon special request.

Brian Bickerstaffe was too lazy to go to the shops so he spread his housemate's goldfish on his toast. He blamed the cat which was subsequently put down. If Brian Bickerstaffe could have his time again he would do exactly the same thing.

Harridan killed Britains only surviving one man band