The Olympics Page 86

Quote: Brian Bickerstaffe @ August 7 2012, 10:12 PM BST

If you lived in Gateshead youd want to keep running all the time - on the road out of Gateshead.

:D

Quote: TopBanana @ August 7 2012, 9:19 PM BST

Steve Cram is heavily suggesting that this Algerian guy who's won the 1500m is on drugs.

I not only interpreted Cram's comments that he was merely on drugs but also that he spent last night ensconced in a penthouse suite of a top London hotel - snorting vast quantities of top-quality cocaine whilst cavorting with scantily clad nymphos - and guzzling gallons of finest champagne, killing babies and planning organised criminal activities with mafia hoods myself.

What a nasty piece of work eh?

Quote: TopBanana @ August 7 2012, 9:19 PM BST

Steve Cram is heavily suggesting that this Algerian guy who's won the 1500m is on drugs.

Well if he was injured and couldn't take part in the other race the day before then I think he must have been on drugs.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ August 8 2012, 9:26 AM BST

Well if he was injured and couldn't take part in the other race the day before then I think he must have been on drugs.

...or he's a scouser?

Expect a 'disqualification' soon.

Hot on the heels about my complaint about the blubbing losers, the BBC did a little news piece about all the athletes bursting into tears - win or lose. The reporter finished the piece calling London 2012 'The Crying Games'.

I thought that was clever...then again, I think putting fireworks in dogshit is clever. I enjoyed his quip nonetheless.

especially if any of the athletes fail the gender tests

Quote: sootyj @ August 8 2012, 12:55 PM BST

especially if any of the athletes fail the gender tests

'Crying Games' is certainly better then the 'Racist Twitter Cheating Chinkys Games' which it was initially dubbed.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 8 2012, 12:53 PM BST

I thought that was clever...then again, I think putting fireworks in dogshit is clever. I enjoyed his quip nonetheless.

next time wait till the shits out of the dog!

Unattrative Saudi Judo girl has been receiving Islamic threats including comments about how she will go to hell for wearing clothing that reveals her figure.

Wow, I know she's a bit of a munter, but even I think that's a bit harsh.

Oh be nice!

Saw on telly last night Somalia's contestants one male one female

the fellas fasting for ramadam the lady isnt make of it what you will.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/london/judo/story/2012-08-03/London-Olympics-judo-Saudi-Mike-Lopresti/56737272/1

Awww . .

You know she hasn't really helped the olympic cause in Saudi

Quote: sootyj @ August 8 2012, 1:13 PM BST

the fellas fasting for ramadam the lady isnt make of it what you will.

Women having 'lady time' are excluded from fasting, and given there is a 1/4 chance, I'd say that's the most plausible explaination. Or she's not that religious. Or she's pregnant. Or elderly.

yeh but the olympics is like a month or so

theres no religious obligation for athletes to fast