The Olympics Page 87

Quote: sootyj @ August 8 2012, 1:34 PM BST

yeh but the olympics is like a month or so

Oh, for the whole thing? I assumed you just meant at the moment.

Personally I would have thought this Ramadan thing was a positive boon for the Muslim athletes? - because doesn't observing Ramadan make you fast?

badumtish

Thank you. Or should it be 'sorry!'?

Quote: sootyj @ August 8 2012, 1:13 PM BST

Oh be nice!

Saw on telly last night Somalia's contestants one male one female

the fellas fasting for ramadam the lady isnt make of it what you will.

I think Mo Farah explained that, as a Muslim, you are allowed to "postpone" your fasting for Ramadan if it clashes with something in your life that makes it impractical.

Quote: sootyj @ August 8 2012, 1:34 PM BST

yeh but the olympics is like a month or so

Two weeks.

Feels like a year

I wish it was. It's been great.

Even though she reminds of Stacey Solomon with a helmet, I'm finding Laura Trott really cute and bubbly. I wouldn't mind a couple of nights on the Trott.

https://apps.facebook.com/theguardian/sport/video/2012/aug/07/judoka-edith-bosch-usain-bolt-bottle-video?fb_source=other_multiline&fb_action_types=video.watches

excelent interview with dutch girl who bopped the bottle tosser, why would you get the rarest possible tickets just to be a tit?

Women's boxing! Omigawd! Men's boxing's bad enough.

I didn't think it was possible for the 100m final to get any more exciting, then I saw Ryan Bailey in lane 8.

Usain who?

Ah, I thought he looked quite nice too. He did a very cute smile at the camera I seem to remember.

Is there something about women's athletics/boxing/ whateversporty where you have to have no bust or you're not allowed in, or is it just a co-incidence?

I imagine a) the tight tops flatten you out so you look to have less boob than you actually do, and (b) big boobs would be a hindrance in running about so maybe the larger of boob get put off sport as a career, and (c) they usually have no body fat, so boobage amounts probably go down too when they lose weight.

Quote: zooo @ August 8 2012, 10:37 PM BST

big boobs would be a hindrance in running about so maybe the larger of boob get put off sport as a career

Hoorah! At last that's my excuse for having been crap at sports.