The Olympics Page 91

Quote: chipolata @ August 10 2012, 1:30 PM BST

Those people that walk around with broken necks without knowing it make me wince. One wrong move and they're paralysed for life.

Yeah but how do you know to wince if they don't know it's broken?

Quote: sootyj @ August 10 2012, 1:31 PM BST

Bill you're a scuba diving, marksman who now can do judo with a broken foot.

Are you 001?

Nah, just a normal little bloke with Welsh Celtic ancestors, we can all do this sort of thing when we can be bothered, look you. The mines are in our genes you know.

Cool Cool Cool

Quote: chipolata @ August 10 2012, 1:30 PM BST

Those people that walk around with broken necks without knowing it make me wince. One wrong move and they're paralysed for life.

A boy in my school fell off his bike and broke his neck, didn't find out though until the next day after HE PLAYED RUGBY and it felt a bit sore. So close to death, it is terrifying!

Went to see the Handball on Wednesday. Saw Sweden win 24-22 against Denmark - quite fun actually and no complaints about transport and queues etc. Food was a bit pricey but you expect that.

On the way back I think I was very well placed in what was probably the sexiest tube carriage I've ever been on. There were 14 seats, one was free, three were filled with blokes (including me) and the rest were all cuties of various nationalities aged between 18-25.

It was great.

Perv.

;)

Quote: zooo @ August 10 2012, 2:27 PM BST

Perv.

;)

Well, I didn't like to say...

Thing is, is there really anything wrong in a sideways look? I mean what about all the lassies reading 50 shades on the Underground and then checking out the passengers to see who would play the role of their Mr Grey.

Quote: Tuumble @ August 10 2012, 2:31 PM BST

Thing is, is there really anything wrong in a sideways look?

Course not! It's totally fine to admire someone. It only become an issue when those onlookers cross the line from sneaky glances to uncomfortable eyeperving.

Or drooling. When you start that you know you've crossed the line. ;)

The BMX course looks SO much fun.
I love the way the camera shows each rider in turn at the start, you cannot see a millimetre of their faces or heads, completely covered by helmet and full-face mask. Utterly pointless.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ August 10 2012, 2:38 PM BST

Course not! It's totally fine to admire someone. It only become an issue when those onlookers cross the line from sneaky glances to uncomfortable eyeperving.

A la Albert Haddock . . .

Just when it was all going so well-

http://tinyurl.com/br5awz2

Heh.
Geri looks like she's been shrunk.

Rolling out the best of British quality entertainment there. Now, is it just me, or has Mel C become absolutely gorgeous in recent years?

Great out of all the talent available, this plastic, industry created frankenstein band are representing England.

F**k.

BROSS would have been better.

Quote: Harridan @ August 10 2012, 7:33 PM BST

Now, is it just me, or has Mel C become absolutely gorgeous in recent years?

Just you and Michael Monkhouse ;)