Status report Page 4,691

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 25 2012, 12:13 PM BST

That is the excuse I'm using and if you say otherwise, I will have a big cry. Teary

:D

Quote: Lazzard @ July 25 2012, 11:52 AM BST

I need to do this.
Between by BT broadband, BT landline, Love Film, Sky+ Hd, Orange mobile & 3 iPad I couldn't possibly pay any more for my comms - short of buying a solid gold phone.
Must consolidate.....

Handy also as you get Sky Go and Sky Anytine thrown in....( the Anytime involves connecting a cable from pc to TV) I don't even watch that much TV but it feels nice to have it just in case...sad I know.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 25 2012, 12:13 PM BST

Not when there are real gaylords in the vicinity, I'm pretty sure they can spot a fake.

Well, you'll have to practice a bit, first..

..and don't worry: it's not gay if you wear a paper bag over your head.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ July 25 2012, 12:19 PM BST

Well, you'll have to practice a bit, first.

Laughing out loud

Like I can colour co-ordinate.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 25 2012, 12:22 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Like I can colour co-ordinate.

Try taupe and strawberry. Works for me.

Another bad morning, but am making things better by finishing off yesterday's designing and sending off a job application :)

Ellie's boyfriend told her she could fart in bed... when she did he was shocked. What's a girl to do?

Quote: L.E. @ July 25 2012, 12:47 PM BST

Ellie's boyfriend told her she could fart in bed... when she did he was shocked. What's a girl to do?

Once you start farting in front of each other, it's a sign that the romance and mystery has left the relationship somewhat.

However, it does bring you to a new level of intimacy and tolerance for each other's habits.

Finally, it's given me a weird boner.

Keeping it gas only, no solids would be a good start.

Robyn is going through alternating moments of "kind-of-okay" and despair. She's not quite sure what to do about it, but is very glad that rwayne isn't here to call her whining pathetic.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 25 2012, 12:53 PM BST

She's not quite sure what to do about it

If you know WHy then it makes it a lot easier. If you don't, that's where it gets tricky. Anything I can help you with?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 25 2012, 12:51 PM BST

Oh that's made me so happy!!!

The duvet can't handle pressure of this magnitude!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 25 2012, 12:50 PM BST

Once you start farting in front of each other, it's a sign that the romance and mystery has left the relationship somewhat.

However, it does bring you to a new level of intimacy and tolerance for each other's habits.

Finally, it's given me a weird boner.

We will move in with each other soon - It's going to happen. I enjoyed it.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 25 2012, 12:51 PM BST

Laughing out loud

Quote: Nat Wicks @ July 25 2012, 12:56 PM BST

If you know WHy then it makes it a lot easier. If you don't, that's where it gets tricky. Anything I can help you with?

Mainly, I've just taken a new job which I start in like two weeks. I took it like two weeks ago too, but had to give a month's notice at current job. In the past week or so I have, however, also decided on a career path. A totally divergent one which is going to be difficult to pursue alongside new job.