Facebook Page 72

Nope, you can't change it back. Booooo!

I don't like it and haven't made the change. Seems to me it's harder to find what you want.

One out of three divorce filings in the UK contains the word "Facebook."

http://blogs.smartmoney.com/advice/2012/05/21/does-facebook-wreck-marriages/

How odd.

I have never figured out the point of Facebook. The site just seems a complete shambles and the only friend requests I get are from people I had been hoping never to see again. I would delete my account if I did not know that it would be sure to be a pain in the arse working out how to do it.

Quote: Tursiops @ May 22 2012, 7:27 PM BST

I have never figured out the point of Facebook. The site just seems a complete shambles and the only friend requests I get are from people I had been hoping never to see again. I would delete my account if I did not know that it would be sure to be a pain in the arse working out how to do it.

It is an utter shambles. I don't know how anyone could manage to force themselves to stay on it long enough to cause any marriage break-up problems.

I'm currently in a chat with someone on Facebook who lives down the road. Facebook is allowing me to hold this conversation whilst sat in my pants. But I suppose BCG is allowing that right now too.

;)

How often are you in your pants when you talk to us? Huh?

Not as often as I am completely naked.

Smartphones are great. I can now access BCG whilst sat in the park. Hang on, the police want a word...

I like FB a lot. A very lot. Pants or no pants, makes no difference to me.

You perv!

Quote: zooo @ May 22 2012, 7:46 PM BST

You perv!

:D
Not sure why I keep getting banned... :$

I like zooo's Facebook updates. It's difficult to keep up with them all, but it's worth dipping in every now and then.

:D
I put a full year's work into each update.

Have just seen a picture of somebody I haven't actually seen for 20 years and I want to weep. Where is her long hair? Why is she twice the size? Why does she look so .... Conventional? This isn't the person I knew.